Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Army gigachad got killed in friendly fire

AsiaCel

AsiaCel

[AIDS] ACCELERATIONIST INCEL DEATH SQUAD
★★★★★
This guy is likely among the sharpest guy in the military even among special force circles.

Well he was too chad that his teammates went ER on him

Just shows that jawlines cannot defeat bullets.

Patrick Daniel Tillman (November 6, 1976 – April 22, 2004) was an American football player in the National Football League (NFL) who left his sports career and enlisted in the United States Army in June 2002 in the aftermath of the September 11 attacks. His service in Iraq and Afghanistan, and subsequent death, were the subject of national attention when he was killed by friendly-fire.

had an ugly wife tho

also lol @ quitting sports to fight in pointless wars for the jews

(((friendly fire)))

textbook chad

Holy fuck actual gigachad

Fap material
I would piss on his grave as hes a cuck to fight for ((((((them))))))))

Sand whores would love to watch him kill their men while he rapes them.

You weren't joking when you said gigachad damn

Fucking Chad, he deserved it.

I can't actually confirm this or not but I heard he was actually a retard who frequently let his Chad instincts overcome him and decide to ignore their training and do his own thing much to the chagrin of his comrades.

Be honest if you had to live with this guy day in and day out in the middle of a desert for months you would probably get an itchy trigger finger.

That chin though

tenor.gif

they killed him out of envy since every single foid was rushing at the chad no matter where they deployed him - Iraq, Afganistan or returning home it did not matter foids were coming through windows using ladders or doing deep digging for days to the us base just to be penetrated by his dick and be impregnated by his superior genes. :chad::banhammer::feelshehe:

His neck is like god maxed out the neck width slider during character creation. I mean seriously how is it even possible. That jaw and cheekbones and chin as well. Handcrafted by the lord - its the only explanation.

Could've been a movie star. But chooses war instead. People don't know what gift they have until they lose it.

Could've been a movie star. But chooses war instead. People don't know what gift they have until they lose it.
Yeah, imagine being as close to physical perfection as humanly possible and then giving everything you had up to die for Israel.

Just join the army bro!!! Makes gigachads out of incels!!! Lmao!

Fucking Chad, he deserved it.
I dont think chads deserve these. What is wrong with being a completely normal guy?
A mans mission is to spread his genes fast as possible.

I think Tillman was the tipping point for me in seeing the military go from something that protects people to something that protects money. His death was completely needless and a 100% waste of life as he was shot by his own side.

This guy did nothing wrong. Please don't celebrate his death.

What about the other guys who got minced by 30mm cannon or vaporized by JDAMs in friendly fire by A-10s and F-18s? Oh i forgot lmao none of em were good looking haha.

Could've been fucking movie star and make millions but he choose to die for israel

had an ugly wife tho

also lol @ quitting sports to fight in pointless wars for the jews
But they are fighting for your countryyyuy11111!!!!!! They are proud patriots!!!

those bones put mine to shame

He died because he was invading countries of other peoples at the service of imperialism to steal petroleum.

Well deserved death. GJ friendly firer. OP should have put LifeFuel tag.
This guy did nothing wrong. Please don't celebrate his death.
Go fuck yourself retarded.

Praise be to St.BlackopsIIcel

Lol all chads i met in life are highly arrogant.

I congratulate the armycels who put down this hulking beast.

His neck is like god maxed out the neck width slider during character creation. I mean seriously how is it even possible.
JFL that's nothing, take a gander at this neckmogger.