Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Arizona woman found dead inside vehicle next to hER alleged stalkER

IncelKing

IncelKing

Chaos is a laddER
★★★★★

View: https://youtu.be/zwnyWGD03_E

She should’ve improved hER pERsonality if she didn’t want to be stalked and eventually murdERed

Nobody is entitled to not being stalked and hunted down

Last edited:
If she wouldn’t have been so arrogant and Chad only and dated myself or @IncelKing hER stalkER would be dead now from the bullet either of us put into his head and she’d be happily still alive and well, screaming and creaming on one of our BIC’s. :ahegao:

Oh well. :feelsohh:

No more whore smile for her as my old YouTube cult leader would say. :feelsjuice:
Snoop Dogg Idk GIF by NBC

If she wouldn’t have been so arrogant and Chad only and dated myself or @IncelKing hER stalkER would be dead now from the bullet either of us put into his head and she’d be happily still alive and well, screaming and creaming on one of our BIC’s. :ahegao:

Oh well. :feelsohh:

No more whore smile for her as my old YouTube cult leader would say. :feelsjuice:
Snoop Dogg Idk GIF by NBC

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

:bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain:

She was pretty, I would have stalked her too.

She was pretty, I would have stalked her too.

Same, and I would’ve raped hER too knowing that I’m gonna kill myself aftERwards and got nothing to lose.

I hope he was smart enough to have some fun before he departed from this world to dine in the halls of heaven with the saints (Saint Elliot, The Supreme Gentleman, being the greatest saint of them all)

If I found her in the car I would've