Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Arguing with people about Rittenhouse's innocence and several people have told me, "He's ugly so I don't care"

P

Potbellypos

Officer
★★
Normies literally want to execute sub-8 males because of the way they were born. Imagine if somebody said, "He's black I don't care" or "She's a woman I don't care". There would be riots in the streets. If he was a Chad, foids would be rioting to get him freed and their pussies would be so wet the streets would be flooded. Since he's an ugly male, they want him dead.

8DD77458 7A21 42E0 80B1 1937D2C4DE2F
we need best sense into em

when Rittenhouse is indeed a subhuman this is fact.

The issue is not of his innocence, he's definitely not going to be sentenced.

The issue is he's some "muh American patriot" larper, who crossed state lines to try and get in on the fun. He's an embarrassing portrayal of the young conservative male today.

i wouldnt say hes ugly, but it makes sense women see him as ugly, as he definitely isnt in the 80 percent tier, just further proving the 80/20 rule.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back