Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Arguing with IT cucks is like arguing with religious people.

Jerek

Jerek

Cucks are ugly people in denial.
★★★★★
That's why, even if i did a LOT in the past (and i'll do it again probably), i say that arguing with IT cucks is pointless.

A cuck, like a very religious person, believes in things that are not real in order to feel better about his shitty life, due to losing the genetic lottery.

The reason religion has developed independently in so many civilizations through history is that coping is a feeling that is shared by everyone.

Some people, instead of thinking about the existance of a supernatural being (god), cope by thinking that all women are "right".

You see, cucks prefer to blame themselves if something goes south with their wife/gf, because they prefer to irrationally think it's "their fault because they did something wrong" instead of rationally deduce that they are simply ugly/average males with a small/average dick.

If they think they did something wrong, and women are always right, they can hope they will never do that mistake again. It's a way to escape the fact there's nothing wrong in them, and they are just not chad, and even if they simp and pretend they like to get cucked, nothing will change.

Try to explain a religious person that god does not exist, they will just simply say "yeah? prove it". Even if all the evidence points at the scientific explanation of everything.

Like cucks, when you show them a chadfishing experiment.

Facepalm.
Why the fuck would you argue with someone who doesnt care about you.

They will say whatever to "win"

Yet here you are, making a thread about IT.

They are also very eager on censoring you just like religions punish people who go against their dictates.
Dare to call them on their BS or make any comment that isn't self-flagellation and they will perma-ban you.

BRUTAL

Vm1uqqhp1tdvjs71mgqw

this shit is getting ridiculous ngl. Every 2nd thread is a thread on IT. I've seen it get bad but this is probs the worst its ever gotten

Facepalm.
Why the fuck would you argue with someone who doesnt care about you.

They will say whatever to "win"
this shit is getting ridiculous ngl. Every 2nd thread is a thread on IT. I've seen it get bad but this is probs the worst its ever gotten
The only IT threads that are worthy is when a foid gets doxxed and disowned by her family.

There are people who have arguments to learn new points of view and people who have them to feel better about dominating the opposite side.

So what? It's not a thread to argue with them, it's just to exposing the reason they are like that.

Do we have to be edgy even among us, in the hope someone will quote you saying "brutal"?

That's why, even if i did a LOT in the past (and i'll do it again probably), i say that arguing with IT cucks is pointless.

based perseverance

They are also very eager on censoring you just like religions punish people who go against their dictates.
Dare to call them on their BS or make any comment that isn't self-flagellation and they will perma-ban you.

Not only perma-ban but then seek to shut down/ban any communities that says things they don't like.

Do we have to be edgy even among us, in the hope someone will quote you saying "brutal"?

:feelshaha::feelskek::feelsokman:

Its not forbidden to talk/make threads about IT, its just no recommended since we know already that they are the biggest tards on this planet

No, I couldn't care less about that, but we are tired of threads like this. You are just giving our bullies attention for no reason. Just move on and ignore them, that's the best way to stop arguing with them.

Also do you think we don't already know all of the points you were saying?

No, I couldn't care less about that, but we are tired of threads like this. You are just giving our bullies attention for no reason. Just move on and ignore them, that's the best way to stop arguing with them.

Also do you think we don't already know all of the points you were saying?

YOU are tired about thread like this. Don't act like a feminine cuck, if you don't like a reminder about why cucks act like this, just don't read the thread.

YOU are tired about thread like this. Don't act like a feminine cuck, if you don't like a reminder about why cucks act like this, just don't read the thread.
I am not the only one, many have expressed their dissatisfaction with threads like this.

This has happened to me just recently.

They made a thread on IncelTear where they made fun of me.
I wanted to post a comment in that thread to tell them about my mental health issues. Got removed immediately and I got muted and banned.
Because making fun of mental health patients is something that those progressive leftist SJW should despise, in theory. Hypocrites.

This is the whole story:

This has happened to me just recently.

They made a thread on IncelTear where they made fun of me.
I wanted to post a comment in that thread to tell them about my mental health issues. Got removed immediately and I got muted and banned.
Because making fun of mental health patients is something that those progressive leftist SJW should despise, in theory. Hypocrites.

This is the whole story:

Just like reglious fanatics.

We are lucky that they are mostly harmless in real life, but on the internet...

Arguing with them is more like playing chess with a pigeon. They are retarded beyond reckoning

Try to explain a religious person that god does not exist, they will just simply say "yeah? prove it". Even if all the evidence points at the scientific explanation of everything.

Like cucks, when you show them a chadfishing experiment.

Why does it matter? If religion keeps whores in check and evens out the sexual access to foids, shouldn't you be on board given the alternative of secularist sexual free market and the subsequent incels?