Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Arguing with an Ado Fanboy

• Thread starter The Scarlet Prince
  • Start date
The Scarlet Prince

The Scarlet Prince

The #1 Ado Hater
★★★

What a retard. Genuinely, you have to have an IQ in the single digits to be an Ado fan.

I hate Ado, and I hope she suffers for as long as she lives.

What a fucking retard, average ado fan right there

i don't even know who that is, i'm better off

What a fucking retard, average ado fan right there
Genuinely the most retarded people on Earth. I hate Ado fans with all my being, almost as much as I hate the whore herself.

What is Ado?

It's genuinely ragefuel that there is no guro art of Ado. I keep searching every day for it but I'll never find it.

just argue with a foids fans bro

@Kina Hikikomori
Please go and throw tomatoes and dog feces at Ado's residence for me.

What a retard. Genuinely, you have to have an IQ in the single digits to be an Ado fan.
In general, consuming female content is a retarded cuck thing, in terms of music and everyday life. The only anime songs I consume are the opening ones, which I usually skip.

@
Kina Hikikomori
@Kina Hikikomori
Please go and throw tomatoes and dog feces at Ado's residence for me.
I will infect her with my presence

these guys are schizotypal

In general, consuming female content is a retarded cuck thing, in terms of music and everyday life. The only anime songs I consume are the opening ones, which I usually skip.
I know right? I dare a foid to make original content for once in her damned life.

I will infect her with my presence
Based. She probably would hate to have an incel anywhere near her. Obviously this isn't going to happen, but since you live in Japan, if Ado's face somehow gets leaked, you know who to hit up immediately. I want to her any news of that ASAP.

Also, in the miracle that you somehow see Ado's face in real life, I beg of you, please take a picture and run away with it.

Based. She probably would hate to have an incel anywhere near her. Obviously this isn't going to happen, but since you live in Japan, if Ado's face somehow gets leaked, you know who to hit up immediately. I want to her any news of that ASAP.

Also, in the miracle that you somehow see Ado's face in real life, I beg of you, please take a picture and run away with it.
This is a photo of her from 2017, when she was a high school student, but even in this one she had her face covered with a mask because of a cold. We don't usually wear masks just because of the pandemic, but when we have a cold, or maybe just for stupid reasons to hide our faces...

Her hair was short.
Zaaa

This is a photo of her from 2017, when she was a high school student, but even in this one she had her face covered with a mask because of a cold. We don't usually wear masks just because of the pandemic, but when we have a cold, or maybe just for stupid reasons to hide our faces...

Her hair was short.
View attachment 1257144
Nah, there's no way that's her. If I remember correctly, that's from 2chan, and with all due respect to you in particular, you nips are pretty stupid on average. Although, the guy who gave these images is absolutely based because he thinks Ado is a bad person. Ado hate is rare to come across in my experience, so any hate is appreciated.

I don't know what he's saying, but from the little I can translate, he's not happy JFL.

'you remind me of light yagami' :soy:

Her hair was short.
View attachment 1257144
there do seem to be a few photos supposedly of ado out there, but not sure which are verified:

most of them don't seem to have a clear source, so probably not legit. she's v dedicated to hiding behind the anime avi, least self-hating foid jfl

Nah, there's no way that's her. If I remember correctly, that's from 2chan, and with all due respect to you in particular, you nips are pretty stupid on average. Although, the guy who gave these images is absolutely based because he thinks Ado is a bad person. Ado hate is rare to come across in my experience, so any hate is appreciated.
The truth is that I don't know, but she has already said that she has photos on the internet, and in Japan that is the only conclusion about her "face". This photo is from 2017, and it is probably her in assumptions, because that is the only possibility.

I'm almost certain that isn't her. Although GOD DAMN that is one hideous nip on the right. I'm actually praying that is her.

Her hair has only grown out, and she is also known for using clips to enhance it.

The truth is that I don't know, but she has already said that she has photos on the internet, and in Japan that is the only conclusion about her "face". This photo is from 2017, and it is probably her in assumptions, because that is the only possibility.
Her hair has only grown out, and she is also known for using clips to enhance it.
I still can't accept these pictures until I know 100% that this is her face. I'm hoping it is, but I'm really skeptical of it. I'd have to see her face myself to 100% confirm it. Otherwise I'd be directing all my anger to someone who isn't even her.

But I'm seriously laughing so hard at that 2chan thread, the dude practically wrote a manifesto about how much he hates Ado. I respect that so much. It almost makes me want to learn Japanese just to see what your race says on your version of 4chan. I know that translation sucks and that it's not accurate at all.