Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Aren't you guys pissed about how inceltears views us as white supremacists?

NegroKing

NegroKing

Mobster
-
They are hellbent on pushing this idea that we are all white supremacists/alt-right when we have a good representation of all races and are disproportionately ethnic. I don't think they don't know the facts. The reason they want to portray us all being white is because acknowledging the over-representation of ethnics in the incel community would mean accepting that women as whole have a racial preference for WHITE men that hurts minority males. This is an inconvenient reality for them because their narrative is that women are a victim class who can do no wrong, especially not -*gasp*-be racist.

So they take women's OWN racial bias and project it onto the incel community in order to make themselves feel better. Pretty sad ain't it?

NegroKing said:
They are hellbent on pushing this idea that we are all white supremacists/alt-right when we have a good representation of all races and are disproportionately ethnic. I don't think they don't know the facts. The reason they want to portray us all being white is because acknowledging the over-representation of ethnics in the incel community would mean accepting that women as whole have a racial preference for WHITE men that hurts minority males. This is an inconvenient reality for them because their narrative is that women are a victim class who can do no wrong, especially not -*gasp*-be racist.

So they take women's OWN racial bias and project it onto the incel community in order to make themselves feel better. Pretty sad ain't it?

Yep the majority of posters on here are actually currycels blackcels or ricecels. Yet all females want the White dick and they will sell out their own men for it, just to whore around, it is absolutely disgusting there is nothing worse than a race traitor whore. Females that race mix in either relationships and hookups or both should be executed.

I would add that they are oddly silent on the issue of Indian and Asian men being incel.

NegroKing said:
I would add that they are oddly silent on the issue of Indian and Asian men being incel.

Indian and Asian incels are considered a living breathing walking talking joke by femoids.

universallyabhorred said:
Indian and Asian incels are considered a living breathing walking talking joke by femoids.

"are considered a living breathing walking talking joke"

Nope, they don't even register as sentient beings, let alone as jokes.

"Racist" is for feminists what "cuck" is for the alt-reich: just a term to mindlessly throw around. This is also where that trend comes from to care less about the targets of racism and more about white people who were wrongly accused of being racists - because it is just an insult to them, just a mean word like "cunt" you're not supposed to say to people.

Now we have this weird irony that groups largely led by wealthy white women (the most privileged social group on earth) accuse a group predominantly made up of ethnics to be "white supremacists".

no one here should care what r/inceltears says. the white meme is stupid though, whites have the biggest variance in looks, no race has as big of a difference between Chad and Incel. O'Pry and Bateman vs Onecooldude or hamlossus or codcel. Notice how the majority of the deformed incels are WHITE? Frogcel, onecooldude, hamlossus, moonman. I never see any ethnics as an icon in the incel community for being ugly. An ugly white guy = incel unless he is tall, rich, has status, or lives in asia

BlackpilledTruecel said:
no one here should care what r/inceltears says. the white meme is stupid though, whites have the biggest variance in looks, no race has as big of a difference between Chad and Incel. O'Pry and Bateman vs Onecooldude or hamlossus or codcel. Notice how the majority of the deformed incels are WHITE? Frogcel, onecooldude, hamlossus, moonman. I never see any ethnics as an icon in the incel community for being ugly. An ugly white guy = incel unless he is tall, rich, has status, or lives in asia

An ugly white guy by nature still has higher status than an ethnic. An ugly white guy might be able to get sympathy fucks but an ugly minority male will be completely invisible.

Very true. I'm not even white. Incels should hate white supremacists by default as incels know any man can be incel regardless of color.

No Yusha, we don't care. You ethnics are even lower tier than whites by default in terms of looks.

They are terrible hateful people. Don't take stock of what they say.

Red Shambhala said:
Now we have this weird irony that groups largely led by wealthy white women (the most privileged social group on earth) accuse a group predominantly made up of ethnics to be "white supremacists".

This!!! 

I'm so glad someone else recognizes it! WATTBA

johndoe5 said:
No Yusha, we don't care. You ethnics are even lower tier than whites by default in terms of looks.

Nigga how’d you find me?

that sub's online count is falling down gradually. Please ignore giving them attention, they would die soon

I guess it has some truth to it, especially among ethniks. I remember on Lookism, all of the ethniks worshiped whites and hated other ethniks.

johndoe5 said:

Uncle Tom cuck.

'White supremacy' to them means anyone who shares ideals of tribalism/nationalism, which global majorities/non-whites can support.
You can't argue that asian countries aren't making a huge mistake by having westerners sex touring there and breeding endless ERs.
I don't see why anyone cares what they think, they don't even have a sense of humor developed past TV quotes and shitty memes.

I find it hilarious, especially since a lot of our members are ethnic minorities.

But screw logic, gotta demonize those EVIL VIRGINMANS further!!!!111

Why do you still browse there? They are literal subhuman obsessed autists that got flooded with low IQ normans who jumped on the bandwagon when incels got banned, they ate irrelevant

Dont worry brothers, as a currycel/shariacel i am with you guys, lookism and degeneracy is real, remember autmod from /r/incels.

A 41 year old 5ft2 bald toothless indian guy worked on his personality and became a 25 year old 6ft Chad with blue eyes and abs after he worked on his personality.
God that autmod was perfect.

NegroKing said:
"are considered a living breathing walking talking joke"

Nope, they don't even register as sentient beings, let alone as jokes.

yeah we don't exist for femoids. i've done some reading on the literature of race. turns out that "not seeing" or "looking through" people as though they aren't there is racist. in that case those incelqueers "incels are racist" types are the real racists when they behave as such to curries

because incel communities tend to be uncensored, which allows some white racist types (like myself) to post racist things. these idiots then think that incel forums must be white-racist in nature.

currcyel said:
yeah we don't exist for femoids. i've done some reading on the literature of race. turns out that "not seeing" or "looking through" people as though they aren't there is racist. in that case those incelqueers "incels are racist" types are the real racists when they behave as such to curries

Agreed, from one currycel to another. I couldn't give two shits what they think about FOBs but they won't even acknowledge those of us who are completely westernized. Well, unless we post on r/rateme in which case we'll get dozens of virtue signalling cucks telling us how attractive we are.

Because some of us are alt-right or advocates of sharia law, despite the racial mixture of incels here. We all get along together despite that.

Being an incel outsider to society can help you be pretty woke on politics and history.

Acknowledging ethnic incels will cause the biggest cognitive dissonance for these sjw cucks. They will have to accept their "white privelage" over us.