Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Aren't we hypocrites?

Ihatemylife123

Ihatemylife123

limicel
★★★
I have been doing some self-reflection lately and realized that most of us here are hypocrites including myself. Think about it, We rage when most foids want attractive men but most of us here want stacies or beckies even but not abdominal landwhales and subhumans. Aren't we subhumans ourselves? Why do we make high standards knowing damn well there's a slight chance of getting it? This is why humans need to be extinct because we are constantly fighting with the opposite gender while doing the same things ourselves. No lives matter

I have been doing some self-reflection lately and realized that most of us here are hypocrites including myself. Think about it, We rage when most foids want attractive men but most of us here want stacies or beckies even but not abdominal landwhales and subhumans. Aren't we subhumans ourselves? Why do we make high standards knowing damn well there's a slight chance of getting it? This is why humans need to be extinct because we are constantly fighting with the opposite gender while doing the same things ourselves. No lives matter
dont take serious in here "im only stacy brO" dudes. they will be ok for low tier beckies :feelskek:

go back to reddit nigger. real incels do not give shit about standards.

Don't pay attention to those guys. I am pretty desperate and will take any girl that's not a downie.

Well. To an extent maybe. I'm a 3/10. I'd be happy to be with a 3/10 foid though.

Probably 70% of this forums users would be more than happy in a relationship with their looksmatch. If not more.

We'd all have sex with stacies if we could, but most of men would be happy to settle with a becky.

Women are all attracted to chads, but they won't settle for less than this, as opposed to most men.

BS, I would take a fat ugly bitch anyday!

Why not be like that if the ugly girls are just as likely to reject you?

Not true faggot most here want beckies, just a fucking GF.

stop spreading lies, just because some mentally ill fuck said he wants a stacy.
:feelskek::feelskek:

It doesn't matter what we want because we can't get anything anyways.
This is y you will see incels saying stuff like Stacy only

I've never seen an incel not ironically have high standards, I think you fall for the joke

And anyway girls never are with their looksmatch is hypergamy

i personally dont care

im HTB and MTB as well as stacysexual and my standards are low asf

just have a fat ass and some big tits :feelsEhh:

Retarded thread. Most of us got ghosted and rejected by 0/10 abominations

Projection, your honour

not hypocritical. God owes me and incels in general reparations for our suffering. And only way to get that is a virgin giga Stacy. God has to pay for what he has done!

Wrong. This is a normie narrative that incels overwhelmingly want supermodels, and that's why we're incel. Not true. There's lots of incels who would settle for their looksmatch. The problem is the 80/20 rule and our looksmatch foids busy getting pounded out by chad and tyrone and wouldn't piss on their looksmatch if they were on fire.

I am not. I would date a fat and ugly girl. The thing is, they wouldn't date me.

I'd be happy with my looksmatch which would be a 4/10 foid.

dont take serious in here "im only stacy brO" dudes. they will be ok for low tier beckies :feelskek:
yeah it's just some faggots trying to act hard or "rep their incel status", if any foid showed genuine interest in them they would forget this blackpill shit faster than you can say "it's over".

yeah it's just some faggots trying to act hard or "rep their incel status", if any foid showed genuine interest in them they would forget this blackpill shit faster than you can say "it's over".
I would never betray my incel bros

I would never betray my incel bros
easy to say, hard to put in practice. I don't even trust myself to not do that. :fuk:

easy to say, hard to put in practice. I don't even trust myself to not do that. :fuk:
had my online incel friend betray our entire group because a 4/10 gave him a tiny bit of attention(surprise she didn't care at all about him and only used him). I just know I never wanna be that

"4/10 women deserve no less than an 8/10 dude"
Spider Man Lol GIF