Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Are zoomers the most retarded generation so far?

dominic

dominic

Officer
Insane how low IQ zoomers are, I say this as one myself (I know its kind of cringey, omg im in the wrong generation, but it has to be said.)

You could argue boomers were low IQ as well, but at least boomers knew how to change a tire and didn't have panic attacks when ordering at a restaurant. Zoomers are the most androgynous low IQ unmanly cucked generation I've ever seen.

I thought my generation was degenerate, pathetic and cringe but zoomers take it to another level. Especially with shittok, instashit and their generally unfunny humour and memes

I thought my generation was degenerate, pathetic and cringe but zoomers take it to another level. Especially with shittok, instashit and their generally unfunny humour and memes
TikTok is the cringiest thing ever. The sad thing is it's slowly infecting me, I'm being brainwashed by seeing it so much - when I first saw tiktoks I cringed so fucking hard it was insane, I literally couldn't look at them for more than 3 seconds, now I can watch them for an hour and not feel anything, sometimes even liking them a bit, just fucking lol :cryfeels::cryfeels:
Average IQ is projected to become lower and lower, every generation will become dumber than the previous one for the time being.
Thank ethnics for that.

can't blame most of them its due to hormones being pumped into them from birth with foods and drinks and not to mention all the "vaccines" they are pumping into them

The problem is our boomer father's never taught us to change a tyre. They should teach that when doing driving lessons with the tutor but they never.

the phone Jews and all the pollutants in food/water have fucked zoomers. along with media

The problem is our boomer father's never taught us to change a tyre. They should teach that when doing driving lessons with the tutor but they never.

It takes five min to learn

I 100% agree. Also saying this as a Zoomer.

I think Boomers, Gen X, and Early Millennials had it the easiest, by far -- if they lived in the West. Bonus points if they are good looking/rich. Those types went through the best years in America's history. The Late Millennials and the Zoomers either had some candy-coated childhood with under-protective, well off enough parents, and as a result became soft, or they lived through the brunt of it and were basically forced to grow up late and became stone cold, there's really no in between (and I would argue that all the previous generations I listed experienced the former). As a result, I would say that it is kind of hard to talk to people within my generation. I'm going to make a big generalization here, and say that from my personal experiences, there is MUCH more backstabbers, sociopaths, and lame, soft shitlib motherfuckers than there were in the previous generations.

Shit, I would've loved to be a part of any of those generations, and I think a lot of fellowcels should share that same thought. Not denying that lookism somehow wasn't a thing back in those days, but objectively, women were less shallow, and their standards for men weren't through the fucking roof bullshit. Women of those generations (when they were young) were also objectively better looking and took better care of themselves. They were also more social and acted less retarded. I think most of the incels on this forum would have had a chance back in the day, I can't say the same for the resident wizardcels, though.

This is the opposite of what we have now with Late Millennial and Zoomer women, who are extremely cold towards men who don't look like models. I see it all the fucking time, and hell, where I live, it's literally all young people. I live in a college city of about 300,000 people, and I can confirm that when I am out (which is quite often, because I need to eat, drink, and go to class), they all crowd around the Chads, they all ogle over the Chads, and I see women on my campus cold approach these motherfuckers all the time. All the while I have to take time out of my life to type near-endless messages to my fucking professors when I get a female partner in my university classes, because the female partner in question is an immature bitch and almost always ghosts me, or if there is another woman in the group, they try to do it without me, even when I am taking extreme initiative to communicate with them to get shit done.

I would legitimately kill if I could live in any of those generations that I listed as a rich Chad in the first world. Though I am in the first world, I am living through first world hell, and I absolutely hate it, and the West is much worse for men, especially ugly men, than it was 30-50 years ago.

Last edited:
You could argue boomers were low IQ as well, but at least boomers knew how to change a tire and didn't have panic attacks when ordering at a restaurant. Zoomers are the most androgynous low IQ unmanly cucked generation I've ever seen.
Honestly I blame our gen X and millennial parents tbh, they didn't teach us shit and let xbox's raise us, went off to work 12 hours a day and then pretend they are the superior generation and we are a bunch of lazy dumb fuck ups.

What's worse is when older people get pissed at you for not knowing something no one ever thought you, like yea bro I know everything about car maintenance and repair just because I have a dick.

Zoomers are fucked up because the generations raising them dropped the ball

Average IQ is projected to become lower and lower, every generation will become dumber than the previous one for the time being.
I wonder why...
1F4CC5F3 6C48 44F2 88E9 2B189EE248A1
EA685C0F B525 446F 97B9 F79F80349A93

8CE98AB1 977E 4323 97C5 CE4C02772DC5

Zoomer foids are even more degenerate and shallow.

Only care about social media and staring at their phone

Average human IQ is dropping by about 1 point each generation. Unless something changes, by the year 3000 humanity essentially will have devolved back into apes - "humans" will still look like people but have ape IQs.

I'm a millennial and i'm retarded af so idk bro

Dumb and soycucked thread tbh

Have you ever talked to fucking boomers? They don't know shit about fucking anything.

Ask them how WW1 played out, what the causes of WW2 were etc. Ask them. Ask them when the French revolution was. Even better: Ask them to change their fucking OS.

Who needs to change a fucking tyre when we have spics and niggers for that crap. We actually benefited from growing up on thousands on Youtube videos and that is superior knowledge, but only if you don't behave like a soy and are proud of your other accomplishments.

I see here only 19 year olds who write great fucking essays all the damn time. When boomers were 19 all they did was frying their brain on fucking drugs and being filthy hippies. Stop looking up to other generations. ALWAYS LOOK DOWN ON OTHERS. ALWAYS.

Dumb and soycucked thread tbh

Have you ever talked to fucking boomers? They don't know shit about fucking anything.

Ask them how WW1 played out, what the causes of WW2 were etc. Ask them. Ask them when the French revolution was. Even better: Ask them to change their fucking OS.

Who needs to change a fucking tyre when we have spics and niggers for that crap. We actually benefited from growing up on thousands on Youtube videos and that is superior knowledge, but only if you don't behave like a soy and are proud of your other accomplishments.

I see here only 19 year olds who write great fucking essays all the damn time. When boomers were 19 all they did was frying their brain on fucking drugs and being filthy hippies. Stop looking up to other generations. ALWAYS LOOK DOWN ON OTHERS. ALWAYS.
Agree. Boomers are really dumb.

Tiktok gives females a false view of reality. Before you know it they wont even look at boys in their class anymore.

Tbh us millenials are the most based generation