Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Are your parents surprised you’re unhappy?

UKhapacel

UKhapacel

Major
★★
I don’t know if it’s the bluepill but they seem surprised I just want to stay in all the time

my parents don't even realise i exist

I fucking hate them both

All I want is to not be ugly, have 120 IQ, and no nerve pain, is that too much to fucking ask?
A part of me despises them for creating me
Both my parents are fucking cunts. Neither of them were ugly, still aren't. Fucking foid cunts at my school, "omg ur mum's well pretty" pathetic cunts. You know it's over when GIRLS COMPLIMENT YOUR MUM AND NOT U JFL FUCK

I don’t know if it’s the bluepill but they seem surprised I just want to stay in all the time
Yes. Both of them are like "What issue do you even have in life to be sad about?"

yes because they are low iq retards

When they ask me if I feel good, I tell them no, but they pretend they don't understand. I think it's too hard for them to accept.

They don’t care about how I feel so I wouldn’t know

They don’t realise we’ve been through a decade+ of hell in the school system , university and the workplace

My Parents are stupid so no

I hate parents

Not really. They just don't give a fuck about me.

Since my parents never saw me happy, they don’t feel surprised, but this assholes will never admit that it’s their fault.

They are the reason for all of my failures.
They ruined my personality by being shitty parents after giving me the worst genes, they fucked me twice

Last edited:
They don’t realise we’ve been through a decade+ of hell in the school system , university and the workplace
they put us through it.
Since my parents never saw me happy, they don’t feel surprised, but this assholes will never admit that they are the reason for all of my failures.
They ruined my personality by being shitty parents after giving me the worst genes, they fucked me twice.
i can relate. brutal

They’re acting like I should be greatfuk and excited that I’m soon to wageslave kek
Yeah. That's how they raised me. Then I took the degrees they partially funded and used it to essentially freelance from my computer lmao.

Oh well, my dad once went to a private high school funded by my grandfather, then he got caught with weed and fucked it all up, getting kicked out. And he wasn't even an incel.

Like yeah I'm obviously not happy, just coping and minimizing the amount of misery, just grasping even to feel neutral. Why would anybody careermaxx when you end up feeding the system (that hates you) more and more with your tax dollars, when you could just go minimalist and invest in a tax-free savings account instead?

Last edited:
Yeah. That's how they raised me. Then I took the degrees they partially funded and used it to essentially freelance from my computer lmao.

Oh well, my dad once went to a private high school funded by my grandfather, then he got caught with weed and fucked it all up, getting kicked out. And he wasn't even an incel.

Like yeah I'm obviously not happy, just coping and minimizing the amount of misery, just grasping even to feel neutral. Why would anybody careermaxx when you end up feeding the system (that hates you) more and more with your tax dollars, when you could just go minimalist and invest in a tax-free savings account instead?
I'm desperately hoping to workfromhomemax as well, having to be in an office ful of normies is suffering