Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Are your parents divorced?

• Thread starter Deleted member 22999
  • Start date

Are your parents divorced?

• Yes

Votes: 9 39.1%
  • No

Votes: 14 60.9%

• Total voters
Deleted member 22999

Deleted member 22999

5’4 Akechicel
-
I’m curious if inceldom corresponds with divorced parents, and if its a common trait. I personally doubt it is, since it wouldn’t affect looks in any meaningful way. However, I am wondering if it is a noticeable trend here or not.

My parents divorced in 2009, mom got remarried in 2017 and my dad is proposing to his gf soon.

Yes, mine divorced before I was even born :forcedsmile:

My parents divorced in 2009, mom got remarried in 2017 and my dad is proposing to his gf soon.
why are boomers so obsessed with marriage?

Mine are still together, divorce rates for muslims are very low

Mine are still together, divorce rates for muslims are very low
Only muslim I know with divorced parents is my friend from Pakistan who’s mom divorce raped his currycel father lol. I think my dad actually fucked his mom once a few years ago cuz they were both on tinder (before my dad got his current gf) and my friend told me that my dad visited his house because he matched with his mom on tinder jfl

Guys are watching too much Stefan Molyneux to think that divorced parents are the cause of incelibacy.

yes. my mom has been divorced twice in my lifetime

No. Divorce in curryland is taboo. Slowly changing though due to the import of western degeneracy.

Nope. Only one person in my family is divorced and only because he's an abusive person. Not just foids (or I wouldn't care), but to everyone. His children and all.