Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Are Your Parents College-Educated

Are Your Parents College-Educated?

• Total voters
Red Shambhala

Red Shambhala

Death to America
★★
Just for curiosity to get an idea about the incel userbase.

nope
I'm actually more educated than them

Neither are, they didn't even finish secondary school

My dad, my mum was working at Target while he was betabuxxing for her.

Nope and my dad dropped out

parents were on a list as anti communists, so they were denied access to higher education.

My dad has a masters and my mom has a bachelors

Surprising so far.

Both of my parents did vocational study at the same community college (where they met), but nothing beyond that.

One of my cousins on my dad's side got a Bachelor's in Electrical Engineering and one of my uncles on the same side is a Math professor, but other than that, I believe I am the only one to have gotten a Bachelor's. Kind of a mistake tbh; graduated with little debt, but those 4 years would have been better spent learning a trade and working in a small city than trudging through guest-list-only Sodom.

Both of my parents did vocational study at the same community college (where they met), but nothing beyond that.

One of my cousins on my dad's side got a Bachelor's in Electrical Engineering and one of my uncles on the same side is a Math professor, but other than that, I believe I am the only one to have gotten a Bachelor's. Kind of a mistake tbh; graduated with little debt, but those 4 years would have been better spent learning a trade and working in a small city than trudging through guest-list-only Sodom.
what did you study?

Nope, both are low IQ ethnics, it never began for me.

Not dad, he was off doing gang shit or something like that.

Both. Yet somehow I still ended up being a huge brainlet.

My entire family is, basically. I'm the black sheep..

no one in my family has a college education. some people in my family are high school dropouts some didn't even go to high school. my parents both graduated high school and thats it. i went to community college and dropped out because i didn't want to go into debt at a real college.

my mother has a master's and my father has a phd but they still don't make shit

My dad has a doctorate. Mom only has high school education, but it's mostly because of the Yugoslav wars of 91-95. Where we lived, colleges and some schools basically shut down when the war broke out and there was really no one willing to go to college anyway since most young men volunteered to fight.
She also gave birth shortly after. When the war ended she found a decent job with the help of my dad.

None of them are. When it comes to higher education and things like dating, romance, they are absolutely unrealistic.

Dad got master and mom did vocational study

My mom is a college dropout, my dad is a technician.

Damn we have a lot of low class cels here

Non of them. both of them were immigrants from a shitthole village

Yes and i feel dumb i didn't went to UNI and went to a cheap private Institute instead....:feelsbadman:

My parents believe college works.