Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over are your incel genes brings you bad health?

• Thread starter Deleted member 10150
  • Start date
Deleted member 10150

Deleted member 10150

cRope
-
i see now when i got a bit old i cant survive to old age even in worse health stage . i know young sousl whit cancer on 22 yrs .....

Last edited:
Learn English.
Also they do, I get a cold every year.

Yes because of my weak frail body I easily get injured, just a few weeks back I got an injury in my hand just for opening a bottle of cola and that injury persisted a couple of weeks. It´s the same kind of injury that I sometimes got back when I bodybuilded from lifting heavy weights but now I can get them from simple small tasks.

Also I have psoriasis so I guess that is also an incel trait and bad health? And also scoliosis which looks weird and I am sure my scoliosis was the course of my back injury that forced me to quit training.

The correlation between good looks and health looks shady to me. I have Chadlite friends with lots of health problems while I'm mostly fine. Never had anything serious.

I sneeze all the time and have a runny nose, no matter the weather.

health is all about nutrition

Most health issues come with age, you can grow up eating shit but it will haunt you more and more as you age

bad looks = more likely bad health

i learn english now

Yes. Mouthbreathing increases the risk of sleep apnea. I know all too well.

Idk my ancestors were tough cunts. They survived surprisingly long considering their lives.