Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Are your families embarrassed by you?

JucheApologist

JucheApologist

The Supreme Leader
Mine are, and they even mock me for not having a gf. The other day I was sitting outside and my mother is on her phone and is like "Y'know, you should have a girlfriend by now" or something along those lines and that pissed me off and ruined a good moment. I asked her why she'd think that and immediately brought up personality and then after that, I felt as if she was trolling me or if she genuinely believed that

Not that much because im still young

I like having that power

Yes they are so fuck them @Tsunchad

only family i got is my mom

so, no, i think she's accepted the fact ill never have kids and ill ldar in her basement until one of us dies first

Probably a little

Yes I don't talk to them for years and they don't talk to me I'm not in family group chat either. I don't like my family. They set me up for failure then they look down on me for it.

Mine are, and they even mock me for not having a gf. The other day I was sitting outside and my mother is on her phone and is like "Y'know, you should have a girlfriend by now" or something along those lines and that pissed me off and ruined a good moment. I asked her why she'd think that and immediately brought up personality and then after that, I felt as if she was trolling me or if she genuinely believed that
Probably
I dont really give af If they are embarrassed of me tbh

As long as they dont fuck with me or say annoying shit to me I dont care

they are
when my parents have guests over everyone acts totally different to me
its like i take out all the energy in the room

its like this but not as exaggerated of course lol
i just get comments like those in the video