Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Are you Volcel if you get approached by a ghost?

mogger

mogger

Professor in Blackpillosophy
-
What if your type is tall and slim woman, but instead you get liked and approached by this 3’11 paralysed chubby woman who isn’t your type.
Or maybe a sheboon who showers once in 6783 days. Jfl :feelskek:
Or maybe a giant 6’9 Stacy foid who has a fetish of lending her poop to your mouth.
Or maybe you didn’t fuck your mom/ sister
Are you Volcel if you reject any of those? No, you are not. Because thats not how it works.

Mention your thoughts here for my research purposes :feelsEhh:

Last edited:
if you reject someone below your looksmatch you are only a little bit of a volcel imo.

fakecel if women acknowledge your existence.
also 100% volcel if you wouldnt

(clown edited his post)

Last edited:
yes you retard. MODS @Fat Link

yes you retard. MODS @Fat Link
The only retard here is your mum who blowed me once and she so fat, I felt really hard to find the longitude and latitude of her asshole. :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

You aren’t Volcel if you get approached by obese 785634 lbs foids like ya mum, retard maxxing piece of shit :feelshaha:

What if your type is tall and slim woman, but instead you get liked and approached by this 3’11 chubby woman who isn’t your type.
Or maybe a sheboon who showers once in 6783 days. Jfl :feelskek:
Or maybe a giant 6’9 Stacy foid who has a fetish of lending her poop to your mouth.

Are you Volcel if you reject any of those? No, you are not. Because thats not how it works.

Mention your thoughts here for my research purposes :feelsEhh:
yes u are

As a professor, i would say you have Retardmaxxed too much
@Lycan

Technically yes, but limited volceldom is based. Mfers forget that inceldom is rising because men fuck anything with a hole.

As an incel, near enough any woman should be "your type". Types and stupid standards are something only privileged people can afford to have. Perhaps if they're diseased then yeah, I can understand not wanting to catch something, although I still wouldn't mind getting AIDS or herpes tbh. not like i'm going to be hooking up with anyone else. That would be a miracle to find just 1 person anyway.

If you have the chance to ascend and you throw it away, that is a choice. And an involuntary choice is an oxymoron. Being picky is stupid. Fact is "subpar" guys have to settle with what they can get. Let them grow on you and just be happy someone considered you worthy.

The cases you've listed are just silly tbh. Sure, some people are off limits, such as family. But for most people thats a small amount of women. Most people aren't going to have hundreds of women in their immediate family

Re: Supposed to hang out with a girl tomorrow
Unintelligent_Anon
Png

#185625650Saturday, March 19, 2016 12:43 AM CDT
"I don't want to get in too deep" Nonsensical statement. You are deepening your vulnerability by continuously chatting with this individual over the Internet. I am certain that the person contacts another male immediately after having a "good chat" with you.
Re: WHY WOMEN ARE SUPERIOR
Unintelligent_Anon
Png

#185628525Saturday, March 19, 2016 2:26 AM CDT
Women are nothing more than narcissistic parasites with vulvae.
Re: Hey, sorry for whatever I did to everyone.
Unintelligent_Anon
Png

#185628681Saturday, March 19, 2016 2:32 AM CDT
Why do you devise such useless apologies? You are merely "apologizing" to appease guilt. In all actuality, the users on the website are irrelevant to you.
Re: how does no one know me?
Unintelligent_Anon
Png

#189896858Saturday, May 28, 2016 10:46 AM CDT
Do not worry. The adolescent imbeciles on this forum would not recognize either of us.
Re: Did a bunch of unofficcial online psychopath tests
Unintelligent_Anon
Png

#189896979Saturday, May 28, 2016 10:48 AM CDT
"Unofficial" Which is thus translated to mean "Custom Internet tests designed to use a Click --> Diagnosis model."
Re: how does no one know me?
Unintelligent_Anon
Png

#189897044Saturday, May 28, 2016 10:49 AM CDT
"now i guess they got replaced" Evidently so.

As an incel, near enough any woman should be "your type". Types and stupid standards are something only privileged people can afford to have. Perhaps if they're diseased then yeah, I can understand not wanting to catch something, although I still wouldn't mind getting AIDS or herpes tbh. not like i'm going to be hooking up with anyone else. That would be a miracle to find just 1 person anyway.

If you have the chance to ascend and you throw it away, that is a choice. And an involuntary choice is an oxymoron. Being picky is stupid. Fact is "subpar" guys have to settle with what they can get. Let them grow on you and just be happy someone considered you worthy.

The cases you've listed are just silly tbh. Sure, some people are off limits, such as family. But for most people thats a small amount of women. Most people aren't going to have hundreds of women in their immediate family
As a Professor in Blackpillosophy, I consider you a high iq modcel

I wouldn't mind to lose my virginity to some virgin 3'10 foid

Volcel if you wouldn't fuck your sister
Rest I can agree

beggars can't be choosers

i'd like to get approached by a ghost preferably one like sadako

Am I volcel if I fuck my tulpa’s? :forcedsmile: