Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Are You Truly Incels?

• Thread starter GriffithIsInnocent
  • Start date
GriffithIsInnocent

GriffithIsInnocent

Is God trolling me?
-
How many of you here are truly incels? The majority of you, if given the opportunity would love to be in a relationship with a female. It seems like a good number of incels here have had a bad experience with a foid which in return has lead you into becoming an incel, but what if that experience was different. What if things had went your way, would you still be an incel? In my 23 years of life I've probably said a total of no more than 5 words to all combined females on this planet not including family members, not because I can't talk to them but because I hate everything they stand for. I have never had a bad experience when dealing with women nor have I ever been bullied or laughed at by them but yet I absolutely hate them. Observing them throughout my life is what drives my hate for them, not my experiences with them. I guess what I'm trying to say is that being a true incel, one that adheres to the blackpill ideology means to hate the female species whether your experience with them be good or bad because ultimately, they all possess an evil nature.

I had bad experiences with all foids. I can’t say I am not an incel just because somewhere in the world there may be one fat sheboon who would be interested in me.

How many of you here are truly incels? The majority of you, if given the opportunity would love to be in a relationship with a female. It seems like a good number of incels here have had a bad experience with a foid which in return has lead you into becoming an incel, but what if that experience was different. What if things had went your way, would you still be an incel? In my 23 years of life I've probably said a total of no more than 5 words to all combined females on this planet not including family members, not because I can't talk to them but because I hate everything they stand for. I have never had a bad experience when dealing with women nor have I ever been bullied or laughed at by them but yet I absolutely hate them. Observing them throughout my life is what drives my hate for them, not my experiences with them. I guess what I'm trying to say is that being a true incel, one that adheres to the blackpill ideology means to hate the female species whether your experience with them be good or bad because ultimately, they all possess an evil nature.
i'm a truecel, ugly, lots of incel traits (i mean, short, small chin, big nose, balding, etc)
i have no social skills, and no woman has ever been attracted to me

i know what you mean, most of the people here are just average looking guys and failed normies, trueceldom is extremely rare to see

I had bad experiences with all foids. I can’t say I am not an incel just because somewhere in the world there may be one fat sheboon who would be interested in me.
If you’re a nigger any obese white woman will take you

Not just sheboons

incel means wanting to sexhave but being rejected by foids, nothing more, nothing less

No. I'm incel because i was born into an all white family being the only ethnic + dissasociated along with many other factors such as being poor and not being able to ask a foid out + having no freedom basically + accidently shutting down my sex hormones so i became a shut in. Never been rejected

means to hate the female species whether your experience with them be good or bad because ultimately, they all possess an evil nature.
Yes.

No. I'm incel because i was born into an all white family being the only ethnic + dissasociated along with many other factors such as being poor and not being able to ask a foid out + having no freedom basically + accidently shutting down my sex hormones so i became a shut in. Never been rejected

Yes.
Adopted child?

No. Everyone here is a slayer

yes i'm 5'5'' and ethnic

If you had bad experience with a food and decided that's not for you you're not an incel.:feelsUgh:

i'm a truecel, ugly, lots of incel traits (i mean, short, small chin, big nose, balding, etc)
i have no social skills, and no woman has ever been attracted to me

i know what you mean, most of the people here are just average looking guys and failed normies, trueceldom is extremely rare to see

If you had bad experience with a food and decided that's not for you you're not an incel.:feelsUgh:
oh thank God, because I really don't like pizza

yes i am truly incel, i am 30 and i never talked to foids 99% of this time. The only time i DID spend with a foid, a mere few months, was a a fucking glimpse into what a relationship could be, but she friendzoned me and even said shed date me if i was taller. I fucking hate my miserable life. my tall chadlite roommate would fuck diff girls every week and i cant even get a DATE! the only reason you hate foids is cause they dont suck up to you like they do for truly attractive men

I'm a true incel. Fuck fakecels!

:bluepill:

I’m incel because I’m an ugly currycel in a racist country

Am truly a trucel been ostracized since 4-5 yrs old.

No being a true incel is someone who has actively attempted to get dates or a GF and can't get one due to immutable characteristics. You're just a fucking volcel psycho.

bruh wtf… blackpill is just accepting that looks define the way someone‘s life turns out in a major way

You mispelled 'I am socially retarded and autistic'

1. Being an incel does not mean hating women, that's just a result of how we were/are treated by them.

2. The blackpill is not an ideology, and certainly does not say "foids are evil". Fundamentally, it deals with science, not whining. What you do with that knowledge is only up to YOU.

Bro, yo[UWSL]u would fuck a fat sheboon? :feelspuke:[/UWSL]

27 yo never saw a pussy

19 year old ethnic (abo)with schizophrenia. It never began for me :fuk:

No being a true incel is someone who has actively attempted to get dates or a GF and can't get one due to immutable characteristics. You're just a fucking volcel psycho.
Yeah once you’re in your 30s and alone despite putting in effort you might as well give up

I want a woman but no woman wants me.

Maybe borderline, a locationcel.

I’d have a chance if I were in another country. In America, it’s clear I’ll never ascend.

If things went our way then we wouldnt be celibrate and and the term wouldnt even take off

I’m just ugly enough to not be noticed but not ugly to where my ugliness is noticeable. Im 6’0 but if I was like 6’4 I could probably slay cougars

I tried betabuxxing but it didn't work because of my 2.25 PSL face

I messed up when i was 13-14, wasted those years then after it... The current conflit and the goal ahead, the dream, the ideal. Still, past mistakes still remain, rent free...

You hate them because you are ugly, they show you the silent contempt and in return you grew to dislike them. If i was at least a normie (180cm, 5/10, 15cm penis) i would have enough cockfidence to actually speak to them and get to know them.