Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Are you the "black sheep" in your family? Do you feel it's made it more difficult for you socially?

Are you the "black sheep" in your family? Do you feel it's made it more difficult for you socially?

• No I am not the black sheep

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Hoppipolla

Hoppipolla

hop on jj2
★★★★★
Sorry for the slightly confusing poll!

Yes, I'm the only with with autism.

My male relatives are taller and better looking than me. They're also more popular and more sociable.

I was somewhat friendly with them in my early years, but now I can't really relate to them as they have a totally different lifestyle than I do.

I'm the ugly male autist with a fucked up face, it was my destiny.

Wish i had a family :cryfeels:

My little sister had her first party before me, and she has friends to go out with while I basically rot in my bedroom.
So I'd say yes.

i look subhuman

My male relatives are taller and better looking than me. They're also more popular and more sociable.

I was somewhat friendly with them in my early years, but now I can't really relate to them as they have a totally different lifestyle than I do.
Sums up all of my male cousins.

From family to school to university to work. Yes, I'm a black sheep all around.

Indeed. Running away once solidified that role but things are back to “normal”.

Everyone except my mother hates me

Aw why?

I felt this too though that my mum really made an effort to understand me and help me out even though we were actually quite different.

She's gone now though :(

Most people who are different to me don't have anywhere near that level of patience though and would rather just push me away I think, even though I don't really do anything objectively bad.

I’m 100% the black sheep in my family including all of society. I’ve never fitted in into any family or social situation. When i was younger i just sat in my bedroom while everyone else was out enjoying their lives. Come to think of it, that’s how it is now.