Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Are you swedish?

Are you swedish?

• Yes

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • No

Votes: 18 85.7%

• Total voters
Lonelyus

Lonelyus

You know the tune
★★★★★
Are you swedish?

No, and I'm thankful not to be tbh(unless I could be born as a Viking GigaChad).

Sweden seems like the worst Scandinavian/Nordic country in general: Overrun with turd-worlders, highest crime in the region, cucked laws, and so much more.

I would take Norway, Denmark, or even Finland or Iceland over Sweden any day if given the chance!

real Swedes eat this everyday
standard_compressed_4978581111_e703c8cf9a_o-1.jpg
Surstr%C3%B6mming-Neuerkirch05.jpg

Aren't you Norwegian? Why are you obsessed with Swedes? I bought norwegian haddock today, gonna eat it raw in a couple of days.

No, and I'm thankful not to be tbh(unless I could be born as a Viking GigaChad).

Sweden seems like the worst Scandinavian/Nordic country in general: Overrun with turd-worlders, highest crime in the region, cucked laws, and so much more.

I would take Norway, Denmark, or even Finland or Iceland over Sweden any day if given the chance!
It's pretty bad but that's why you move into the countryside so you don't have to deal with turd-worlders. They are afraid of wild animals.

Aren't you Norwegian? Why are you obsessed with Swedes? I bought norwegian haddock today, gonna eat it raw in a couple of days.
I mean it makes sense; I see banter between the two countries all the time online even from some normies. It seems like they're "frenemies" & have sort of a "love-hate" relationship. I guess sort of like Scotland & Ireland banter as well: Shared culture, shared history, and very similar in many ways but with a few unique differences.

It sucks enormously to life in a densely populated country.
You can't walk 100 meters straight without running into people.

Can you explain more & provide some examples; not just about the immigration but anything in general as to why Sweden is in the shit.
The people are extremely brainwashed by media and trends. Most of them love vaccines and the medical industry. 85% of Swedes eats tacos on a regular basis, it's insane. Swedes also eat the most ultra processed food in Europe along with Britain. No ancestral dieting whatsoever. Alot of them are a disgrace to their own kind. I almost hate my own people more than the immigrants sometimes, but only sometimes. Atleast the immigrants still have some traditional values while Swedes only care about consumerism, materialism and money. The birth rates have also plummeted because people care more about their career than having a family and the ones who manage to get a family and children often gets autistic ones who are born with an Ipad in their hand. Not only Sweden are like this but alot of other countries too.

The people are extremely brainwashed by media and trends. Most of them love vaccines and the medical industry. 85% of Swedes eats tacos on a regular basis, it's insane. Swedes also eat the most ultra processed food in Europe along with Britain. No ancestral dieting whatsoever. Alot of them are a disgrace to their own kind. I almost hate my own people more than the immigrants sometimes, but only sometimes. Atleast the immigrants still have some traditional values while Swedes only care about consumerism, materialism and money. The birth rates have also plummeted because people care more about their career than having a family and the ones who manage to get a family and children often gets autistic ones who are born with an Ipad in their hand. Not only Sweden are like this but alot of other countries too.
Sounds exactly like America & most of the West nowadays.

@Corvus

Thankfully not