Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Are you still trying to ascend or have you given up already?

• Thread starter Deleted member 14805
  • Start date

Are you trying to ascend or have you given up?

• I'm still trying to ascend

Votes: 15 32.6%
  • I've given up

Votes: 22 47.8%
  • Undecided

Votes: 9 19.6%

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 14805

Emotionless
-
Pretty self explanatory. Are some you trying to ascend still or have you given up at this point? As for me I've given up about 3 to 4 years ago. I already knew my game was over when I hit my 20's but I was in denial since I was still bluepilled back then. As time went on I was slowly converting to the blackpill, but somewhere in my mid 20's I was becoming more redpilled, thinking if I improve myself I'll ascend, but deep down I knew I was fooling myself, however sometime in my late 20's I went full on blackpill. I knew it was over, all foids either had Chad/Tyrone BFs who mog me in all aspects including height and height is like my only good asset and I got mogged by many foids BF/Husbands, I even went for Landwhales at one point but they're demands were the same as their Stacy counterparts, not only that but so many women had kids and I'll be damned if I'm going to be looking after the kids of Tyrones/Chads who mog me in face. So I pretty much accepted that it's over, and I went full blackpill and I joined this forum last year.

Anyway enough of my sob story, what about you guys have you given up or are you still trying to ascend? Leave your thoughts and comments below.

gonna get surgery, won't make me gl, but maybe enough for me to be happy. if it makes my face worse ill rope.

Sometimes I think I will ascend, others I think it's over, like now. Both thoughts heavily influenced by my mood so I'm not sure which is true

given up. roping is in my future, 3-5 years.

I have a long term plan. I'm going to looksmax for year and pay for a surgery next year. After that, I'll try to actually ascend and get dates. There is no point in trying unless you have sufficiently looksmaxxed.

no point in trying to ascend if you're not a teen anymore
you can't fuck prime JBs, why bother
maybe moneymax and travel to some exotic country where 16 y/os are legal idk

Given up already.

Still trying to ascend through weight loss and education/moneymaxxing. But I will never approach a girl again or use online dating.

Given up. I may be stupid but I'm not a masochist.

I don't see the point in trying.

Being a betabuxx isn't something I'm interested in, and I can't relate to the females my age at all, I'm more like a teenager or even a preteen in social capability tbh. I don't even want casual sex, I want my idealized relationship, which more or less just boils down to a female who can satisfy my emotional needs, who really doesn't exist. Maybe if I were born 100 years later I could have a robot waifu who would care for me, but then I don't know what the likelihood is of humans surviving another century, with the advancement of technology I think it's inevitable that we will wipe ourselves out, although this is totally irrelevant.

To put it simply, the sort of thing I want is something that I can't buy, and I'm too ugly and socially compromised to aspire to be anything more than a betabuxx. The amount of effort(and money) it would take to resolve both of these major issues would leave me waiting until my thirties to even begin trying, which at that point it's too late anyway, the foids at that age don't even have the potential of being relationship material.

I gave up a while ago.

It is over.

If I ain't trying I might aswell be dead.

I’m still trying to ascend. The next month I have ortognatic surgery.

gonna get surgery, won't make me gl, but maybe enough for me to be happy. if it makes my face worse ill rope.
It will make your face worse with time, it will be better the first month but after that the implants either move or dissolve your bones or infection or another shit.

Most secure way is always the slower, mewing.
Given up already.
:feelsbadman:

I'm quite surprised by the amount of people who given up. I thought I was one of the few incels who threw in the towel, but it seems there's more who think it's impossible to ascend.

Nonetheless it's nice to know I'm not a minority. If you're young I can understand not giving up, but if you're an oldcel like me it's understood why you would give up, sadly the difficulty increases as you get older. It's unrealistic to think someone who is 30+ who's never had any intimacy will be able to ascend, hell even someone who is 20+ for that matter.

So yeah we're fucked, born a virgin will die a virgin.

It will make your face worse with time, it will be better the first month but after that the implants either move or dissolve your bones or infection or another shit.

Most secure way is always the slower, mewing.

:feelsbadman:
didn't mention implants, i want a canthopexy and a rhinoplasty (too pussy for lefort and i'd need bsso if i were to get it). mewing is major cope.

I just don't care anymore, back in 2016 I was pissed as fuck about being an incel. I am now trying to accept that my personality and social skills are shit as fuck, sure its a cope, but coping is easier than roping or going elliot rodger mode. I'm just too tired these days to complain about it.

didn't mention implants, i want a canthopexy and a rhinoplasty (too pussy for lefort and i'd need bsso if i were to get it). mewing is major cope.

Is not, half year doing it and it changed my face at 25 years old, still it can't change my chink face genes and my bad wisdom teeth/ my 158cm height.

Is not, half year doing it and it changed my face at 25 years old, still it can't change my chink genes and my bad wisdom teeth/ my 158cm height.
probably just placebo tbh, have you taken before and after pics? nobody who claims that it has worked has decided to take pics.

probably just placebo tbh, have you taken before and after pics? nobody who claims that it has worked has decided to take pics.
Because is imposible to replicate the angle and lighting from half year ago and there is always the cope of its angle faked boyoo.
Anyways no point on no doing mewing lmao, it makes you breath better and stop your dumb mouthbreather looking

Because is imposible to replicate the angle and lighting from half year ago and there is always the cope of its angle faked boyoo.
if you have someone take a pic of you from the side (natural head position) then you'd be able to clearly tell the difference between a retro and an orthognathic profile.

I'm still trying to ascend.

The truepill is that being a lonely incel is the worst thing there is. Ascending seems like a distant goal but I'm not giving up. I'm committed to the cause.

Will I have to become a different person? Will I have have to suffer incredible pain? So what. The struggle ends when I win, or die. And the universe will have to snuff me out, I'm not going out by my own hand.

In my finest moments I feel like it's right there waiting for me, about to happen at any moment. I feel like I'm making progress.

In my worst moments I feel like I haven't really made any progress, just feel totally miserable. That's usually when I lurk here. I go to bed convinced that it's not worth it and it's time to give up. Then I get up the next morning and the pieces come back together?

I'm not here to be cucked, and I'm not here to lose... this isn't over.

I'm surgerymaxxing, gymcelling and personalitymaxxing. So yes, you could say I'm still trying.

I've given up, I have accepted of what I am, I'll just LDAR for the rest of my life hoping for the world to burn:fire:

Over cuz I am a curry. People tell me “oh you still have time” but fuck that man. No woman likes us.

Nonetheless it's nice to know I'm not a minority. If you're young I can understand not giving up, but if you're an oldcel like me it's understood why you would give up, sadly the difficulty increases as you get older. It's unrealistic to think someone who is 30+ who's never had any intimacy will be able to ascend, hell even someone who is 20+ for that matter.

I'm not surprised the majority has given up. None of us want to be on incel.is. We just want normal happy lives. We are forced here, because we are simply incapable of garnering the respect and attention of normans insofar that any kind of balanced friendship could be established.

Ready to rope.

Goals: rhino, lefort, leanmaxxing through gymceling and calorie cutting(10-15% bodyfat) and fixing undereye area
Aims: Escape subhumanity, ascend to at least average looks, join the SS and start purging the eastern front by 2021

"Insanity: Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." - Albert Einstein

I've given up.

I have not given up. I just do not put effort in anymore since their standards are unimaginable.

I don't know who started with that ascend crap but it's a long time over for you.
If you have the male model tier look (by some miracle), you would have sex but you'd be still damaged for the rest of your life.
You missed the most important development in your teen.

I'm not actively trying to ascend as in approaching and that but I'm still looksmaxxing and self improving and haven't ruled out approaching more in the future.

I still had some hope in my early and mid 20s, excluding a period of suicidal depression, but now I've given up. If I could rot I would but I can't so I'm still doing things, but I'm making no effort anymore to stick my dick in a foid. Maybe I'll fuck a hooker before I'm 30 though

I just hope to surgerymax and ascend

16-23yo: tried
24-27yo: ldar
28yo- : trying again

15 Incels, 29 Volcels

Smh