Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Are you still an incel if you women smile at you frequently in public places

• Thread starter African Americancel
  • Start date
A

African Americancel

Banned
-
Just asking because I still don't get the definition of incel? I thought it meant people who people who haven't had sex, but some people have a very broad definition. And yes, women smile at me all the time (esp. white women). But I'm still an incel.

Depends. If it's a regular girl wtih a flirty smile, it means you're not so hideous that women are repulsed by you.

If it's a cashier or receptionist or secretary at the office that smiles at you because it's her job...then no you're an ugly fucker still.

tyrone out

Attachments

• ragerone.png
    ragerone.png
    18.7 KB · Views: 87
Depends. If it's a regular girl wtih a flirty smile, it means you're not so hideous that women are repulsed by you.

If it's a cashier or receptionist or secretary at the office that smiles at you because it's her job...then no you're an ugly fucker still.

You can still be incel just because women smile at you. Who knows why they do that? They might just be normally friendly. But, if they are genuinely attracted to you and you could hook up with them, that would make you volcel, or voluntarily celibate

Yeah man of course.

Girls lick my face every day in public, they all grind on me and put their hands down my trousers but i'm still obviously a incel.

By the way OP, you can check out the rules page for the definitions of various terms. An incel is basically someone who can't have sex or attract a romantic partner despite wanting to.

"Smiling" is another one of those stupid "IOIs" which is totally bullshit. What do you expect her to do? Look at you, that random incel, with such a burning hatred only reserved for Hitler and Lars Ulrich?

Fuck outta here, if a girl actually likes you, she's gonna talk to you herself and ask you out.

People smile at me all the time bro
34c.jpg

By the way OP, you can check out the rules page for the definitions of various terms. An incel is basically someone who can't have sex or attract a romantic partner despite wanting to.
I've seen some people say if you have kissed a girl you aren't an incel

yes, who knows that smile might just be fake or a fear smile

Better than me, I just went to Chipotle today and got the nastiest fucking stare from an asian foid when I accidentally stepped in her way

Even though we're supposed to hate foids equally, the trophy imo should go to chinks for the biggest stuck up cunts on planet earth

I've seen some people say if you have kissed a girl you aren't an incel
I imagine that their reasoning for saying that would be, if you're attractive enough to get a girl to kiss you, then you could get one to have sex with you with relative ease. Hence that person would not be an incel.
That being said, arguments about what constitutes an incel or a fakecel is a popular topic of debate amongst this forum, so don't get too wrapped up about it.

cel·i·bate

ˈseləbət/

noun: celibate; plural noun: celibates

1. 1.
    a person who abstains from marriage and sexual relations.

I have never had random women who are not employees or coworkers randomly smile at me before. That's insane. What are you? A male model? Please explain how that works.

fakecel outta my hood

Better than me, I just went to Chipotle today and got the nastiest fucking stare from an asian foid when I accidentally stepped in her way

Even though we're supposed to hate foids equally, the trophy imo should go to chinks for the biggest stuck up cunts on planet earth
You should’ve back slapped the chink out her eyes

I think some ppl do it as a way of being nice