Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Are you still a mommycel?

Kamikaze

Kamikaze

Self-banned
-

Be honest nigga, no lies in this thread. :feelsaww:

Yes, my mother still does much of the things in my life for me.

Yes, I might be retarded, so I'm very much still dependent on her

yes, i rely on her for basically everything.

No, I’ve been living on my own for years. The only role my mom still plays in my life is to be my emotional tampon aka listening to my complaints about black pill and the lost childhood (I literally told her once that my dad deserves to die soon, kek)

No. I want out of here BADLY but rent in NJ suburbs is way too high. I don’t think I can put up with this for another two years before I finish college, it’s way too mentally taxing

Ironically my mother is probably my closest social contact (sad, I know)

but I live and take care of myself independently

need to stop at the greenhouse and buy mom a TREE this morning lol

Ironically my mother is probably my closest social contact (sad, I know)

but I live and take care of myself independently

need to stop at the greenhouse and buy mom a TREE this morning lol
Maybe some flowers too :feelsaww:

Mom is bedridden.

i only need her for money

Not being a rentoid serf = psychologically infantile

My mom is the only foid I care about and she hates me cause I’m an incel

Grow the fucking up you pathetic momma's boys! After the years of wageslaving and serving soyciety, the luckiest of you will gain a privilege to betabuxx a single mother with interracial children.
And to those who will remain single for life, well you need to work at my company from morning till night and the end of your sad and pathetic life you can have solace in the fact that you lived like a 'real man'.

0 kBNXndB9dRAmoYjG

To answer the OP question: partially.
Seriously, who is the 'real man'? The one who is sexually active and married or the one who leaves company of the women altogether and sacrifices his life for some higher ideal?

if i had a chance i wouldl like to fuck my mother and sister if i had one but i don't like what people would say about me.

if my sister told me that she wants to fuck then i am down to fuc

I used to be. But now I'm slowly learning to be independent. I only still live with her to dodge the rentjew. Living with my mom since she divorced my dad is probably the greatest sole factor contributing to my inceldom and overall failures in life. Although being sub-5 certainly doesn't help, things would be much better if I had lived with my dad. Needless to say I'm not doing much for mother's day.

if i had a chance i wouldl like to fuck my mother and sister if i had one but i don't like what people would say about me.

Da fuck nigga

I want a gf who will be my mommy

You're a camel jockey, most of you do that shit already. You're just high inhib. :feelskek:

I live with my parents, but I sustain our home.

Grow the fucking up you pathetic momma's boys! After the years of wageslaving and serving soyciety, the luckiest of you will gain a privilege to betabuxx a single mother with interracial children.
And to those who will remain single for life, well you need to work at my company from morning till night and the end of your sad and pathetic life you can have solace in the fact that you lived like a 'real man'.

View attachment 750795

To answer the OP question: partially.
Seriously, who is the 'real man'? The one who is sexually active and married or the one who leaves company of the women altogether and sacrifices his life for some higher ideal?

I stay by her place for food sometimes cause food prices are high nowadays. I basically have my own place for a while but I think I will move back eventually as rent just isn’t worth it.

very much so. shes the only woman i really talk to and the only woman i have physical contact with

Dafuq's a mommycel

The housing situation in my country is so fucked up that according to the official EU data, we have the highest average age of leaving our parental households, with the average person here only getting their own place in their 30s. I'm years away from 30 and planning to continue with my studies for a few years, so of course I don't live on my own yet. Trying to get a part-time job to do while studying, but I only have rejection after rejection lately:feelsugh:. I'd honestly leave if I could, but... it's a bit difficult:worryfeels::feelscry:.

my moms all i got left, only one who hasnt walked out on me

For now yes.
I hope I'll gtfo and live my life far from her asap

That's why i advise any manchild to leave his parents as fast as he can(depends on extreme situations of course)