Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Are you sexually attracted to high iq foids?

Are you sexually attracted to high iq foids?

• Total voters
K

kek1

Captain
★★

For context this is referring to the Caroline Ellison meme of high iq girl who doesn't look attractive conventionally.

I mean if the foid is really high iq is that inherently sexy and it makes up for looking ugly like most of the usual high iq girl stereotype.

If she is ugly as this Caroline Ellison, of course being smart does not make up, it is simply not fitting and is bad to imagine, even if incels are not in a position of choosing anyway

If she is ugly as this Caroline Ellison, of course being smart does not make up, it is simply not fitting and is bad to imagine, even if incels are not in a position of choosing anyway
Yeah i meant it that way, does the high iq have a strong smv effect such that it makes up for ugliness.

I should have made the question something like 'are ugly high iq foids as attractive as pretty low iq foids' but no easy way to phrase it

I just care about their looks

No I want thick robust primitive amazon sluts. The more primitive, the better.

High iq foids :feelskek:
good one :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

yes, high iq makes them more attractive, since it would match my iq as well:bigbrain:

It's not the highest thing on my list but it's a plus. I care more about a girl's smile and how nice she is, followed by how cute her face is. Then there's her persona, body, and finally intelligence. So yeah, in the middle but it's attractive still. More important than a lot of qualities, not that I have options.

High iq foids :feelskek:
good one :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

There's a lot of foids who do STEM at top schools who are ugly but nerd smart, the males are smarter but these foids are relatively smarter to the average foid.

For context this is referring to the Caroline Ellison meme of high iq girl who doesn't look attractive conventionally.
yes ngl, unfortunately I guess this puts everyone voted 'yes' on the sapiosexual spectrum :soy:

Last edited:
No. It's emasculating.

I'm attracted to intelligence in foids because the idea is that our children would be high iq as well making them more powerful.

I'm attracted to intelligence in foids because the idea is that our children would be high iq as well making them more powerful.
I dont really see it that way. I just like the fantasy that a hole has more to offer me than her vag and the potential to carry my seed-- I am delusional

I dont really see it that way. I just like the fantasy that a hole has more to offer me than her vag and the potential to carry my seed-- I am delusional
Yeah usually these high iq foids contribute to the household income with big salaries since corporations give them outsized salary for their iq level.

Yeah usually these high iq foids contribute to the household income with big salaries since corporations give them outsized salary for their iq level.
I dont know why I feel ashamed to be attracted to higher IQ foids. It's stupid. If a foid is higher IQ, they will be more unloyal to a low value man. No incel should wish for higher IQ foids, yet if women were retarded that would turn me off too, so I don't know how to reconcile this dichotomy-- other than purely think about women in a 2d anime sort of fantasy way.

We have to explore the implications of the power balance here--

are you sexually attracted to foids SMARTER than you??? Or just smart in general??? Its a complicated question in a way, because the nature of femdom at stake here, at least a fantasy I would enjoy, is more one of a woman mothering me in some way, being a mentor. That's pretty hot for a dumb lazy fuck like me. I would find it less hot if the nature of this relation was more for her to browbeat me and treat me like an idiot.

Last edited:
I dont know why I feel ashamed to be attracted to higher IQ foids. It's stupid. If a foid is higher IQ, they will be more unloyal to a low value man. No incel should wish for higher IQ foids, yet if women were retarded that would turn me off too, so I don't know how to reconcile this dichotomy-- other than purely think about women in a 2d anime sort of fantasy way.

We have to explore the implications of the power balance here--

are you sexually attracted to foids SMARTER than you??? Or just smart in general??? Its a complicated question in a way, because the nature of femdom at stake here, at least a fantasy I would enjoy, is more one of a woman mothering me in some way, being a mentor. That's pretty hot for a dumb lazy fuck like me. I would find it less hot if the nature of this relation was more for her to browbeat me and treat me like an idiot.
i'm just attracted to maximum iq

Any foids actually

I'm sexually attracted to anything female nigga

Im attracted too woman im attracted to

Intelligence has no bearing to me. Sexual attraction purely physical.

All foids are foids at the end of the day, but a “high IQ” one is one you should be wary of for she might try to act clever and fuck you over in a way you might not anticipate.

I don't know.
I won't lose sleep over this question, either way.

I like high IQ foids. The tiny minority of them that is.

“Our findings proved fascinating. First, we discovered a sharp distinction between sexual attractiveness and long-term-mate attractiveness. Often, these were negatively correlated. For example, if the woman was perceived to be intelligent, she rated high on long-term attractiveness but low on sexual attractiveness. Men found women perceived as cognitively disadvantaged to be easier to seduce, deceive, and pressure into having sex.
A quote attributed to the author of Fear of Flying, Erica Jong, notes that “you see a lot of smart guys with dumb women, but you hardly ever see a smart woman with a dumb guy.”24 It has become a cliché that men are intimidated by intelligent women or perhaps apprehensive about women who are more intelligent than they are. This effect is often attributed to “the fragile male ego.” Our findings suggest a different explanation—intelligent women are more difficult for men to manipulate and exploit. Bright women are better at cross-sex mind reading, more able to anticipate exploitation, and more successful at marshaling preemptive counterstrategies.”

From When Men Behave Badly David Buss

How would I know? I've never met one after almost 10 years of working with people from different walks of life

How would I know? I've never met one after almost 10 years of working with people from different walks of life

10 years? A decent start. During my trips across Wisconsin, Arkansas and Minnesota, I've had similar experiences.

Intelligence does not give me a boner, so I guess I'm not sexually attracted to intelligent women. I sincerely doubt anyone is for that matter (nonsexual attraction is a different beast however).
Our findings suggest a different explanation—intelligent women are more difficult for men to manipulate and exploit.
doubt

There is no such thing as "High IQ foids" GrAYcel.

I will prefer 4/10 high iq over 5/10 low iq, but not over 8/10 low iq.

nah not really

IQ does not matter as long as she got big titties

IDGAF, honestly.

Idk why but i want a smart foid

I'd like a foid to be at least on my level in terms of intelligence. Dumber foods are funner to be around though. And probably give better sex too.