Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"Are you sexually active?"

Framecel222

Framecel222

Banned
-
Fuck this question. I HATE going to the doctor just because they always ask this, and each year it gets increasingly embarassing. I can't even imagine how bad it is for the oldcels. 

Anyone else hate answering this? Does anyone lie when they ask it? Discuss.

Also they gave me the HPV vaccine. I'm still not sure what the point of giving an STD-prevention vaccine to subhumans is lol.

dude youre not even incel. they ask u bc u dont look incel. be it known that we now have doctors' opinions on whether or not framecel looks incel.

Sparky said:
If they ask you this, it may be a good sign. If you were subhuman they’d already know the answer.

maybethrowed said:
dude youre not even incel. they ask u bc u dont look incel. be it known that we now have doctors' opinions on whether or not framecel looks incel.

Lol what? They ask everyone this.

Rare times I agree with the fakecel OP. Doctor always asks that question, because they have too.

The doctor makes a judgement on you if you say no.

Dosent bother me at all

It's nice to have one route for infection definitively closed off.

Sometimes they ask to gauge sexual function as it pertains to certain conditions. I had a doctor ask me a few months ago point blank if I jerked off and how well the equipment's working.

like a year ago, i used to fap a lot, and eventually it started burning like shit when i pissed. so i told my mom to take me to the doctor, literally the first thing the doctor says "are you sexually active," i said i never had sex and i swear to god he almost broke his fucking character. this is when i was 18 btw, so just lol at how over it is.

They never ask me this, that is a bad sign then lol

One of them even could tell I wasn't

I don't think I've ever been asked this, but I am a typical guy who hardly ever gets check-ups.

Doctors aren't squeamish about sex and are usually matter of fact about it. If they are unprofessional in their reactions to you, that's their own fault.

I'm 32 and haven't been asked this since my mid 20s. It's probably just a youth thing and then once you hit a certain age they just assume you are.

I say yes because I jack off a lot, what's the difference in terms of side affects, you nut in both cases lol

I started saying yes during my mid 20's.