Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Are you scared you might have a virus?

ded srs?

• Yes

Votes: 7 15.2%
  • Cope

Votes: 35 76.1%
  • Yes and I might have it ded srs

Votes: 4 8.7%

• Total voters
Weed

Weed

ded srs
-
FuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuCKKKKKKKKK its over this weed paranoia ngl

Weed-level IQ thread tbh tbh ngl pewpew.
Watashi ni Tenshi ga Maiorita1

My throat is legit very dry today

Cant get infected breathing basement air

Been coughing quite a bit for two weeks and it's gotten worse today... Maybe I should report it? Not in too much pain though. I'm in Sweden.

Been coughing quite a bit for two weeks and it's gotten worse today... Maybe I should report it? Not in too much pain though. I'm in Sweden.
Hope u dont live in Falun

I'm a lot more scared of cancer and shitty illnesses like that than coronavirus

I'll just spread it to femoids and children and off myself if I get infected.

I have a shit immune system I might die if I get it ded srs

Look at the stats, look at all countries' stats and at China's. Totally opposite, and look at the critical and mild infected % rate. People DO die even if they are experiencing mild conditions of Coronavirus in all countries except China. China is trying to push the propoganda that you have to be experiencing Corona severely in order to die.

Last edited:
I hope I get it,people deserve to die

There is no Corona for your ugliness

I probably will have it due to not washing hands before eating out

RQux

d̴̤͙̩͓͕͇͙̗̮̺̟̰̖̬̙̻̆̂̑͗̽̄̍̔̆̾̈́͗̐̈́̈́̂̔̂͐͘̚͝͝o̷̻̬̘̤̮̖̮͂̋̎̆̓̓́̾̂̉̚̚n̴̡̛͔̩̗̖̗͑̾͂̔̾̉͆̔̒̏͋͊̈́̐̓̾̂́̆̅̕ͅ'̶̢̧̧̛̝͈̭̝͓̭̫̺͉̯̱͚͓̫̝̝͕͔͖̓̔́̓̇̌̍̀̄̌́̕t̷̢̡͔͕̤͙͎̰̳̠̯̱̤̮̄̆̍̉͑̐̀̄̀̚ ̸̢̢̨̪̰̹̩̦̪̲͈̗̣̫̻̖̼̼̌̾̏͑͠t̵̨̡͙̖̙̼̹̀̍̽̚ͅͅų̴̛̲͙̯̜͇̘̤̟̦̹̭̜̦̺̬͋̆̉̑̌́̽́͆̐̈́͑̿͘̚͜r̸̡̡̯̮̼̙̊͋́̅̌͐̒̾̑͆̒̿͌͐̇̉͑̉̽̚̚͠ṋ̶͉̯̤̏͗̒̓ ̶̨̡̢̡̡̛̜̝̤̠̙̘̞̮̦̻̖̭̘̯̱̘̟͉͆́̀̅̈̿̅̍̊̄̆ą̴̧̝͚̟̺̙̟̹̟̺͓̫̹̓̅͆́̑͌̅̃̒̔̕̚̚̕͝͝ͅͅŗ̴̜͍̳͓̞͌͛͒͐͒͊̍͒̚o̸̰̣̳̜̣̖̮͚͙̗̽͑̀̒͛̾̔͂̇́̋̆͊̎͊̂̕̕ù̸̡̨̺̞͉̜͙̦̰̫͍̬͈͚̤̺̗͈̫̈́̓͋͐͋̿͂̈͛̄͗͛͂́̑͝n̶̨̖͇͈̤̱̘̜̬̳̭̩͓̠̯̘̳̩̦̓̃̌̎͌̓̊̊̉͜͜d̴̢̨̛͖̱̖̗̯̩̳͍͎̜̘̱̖͕̰̖́̅̂̍͊̀͛̒̂͂̀̕̚͠͝͝͝
̸̢̧̗̙͉̫̹̖̥̲͙̣̞̺̦͔̯͙̃̆̑̔͐̋͒̀̿̾͑̈́̀͘̚͠͝ͅ
̷̧̼̮͙̼̯̯̫͕͕̳̲͔͈̘̖̤̦̳̫͇͔̼̍̈́̃͛͋́̿͑d̴̩̫̟͕̜̹̮̙̙͕̬̏͐͌̔͂̇̋̐̂̓̅̄ͅͅơ̷̮̣͇̜̰͉͖̳̠̞̩̇͋́̂̿̂̀͂̋͛͂͒̇̂̄̂̍̔͘n̸̛̛͚̦͂̄̋̆̄̌͌̀̊̓̒̓̏̃̇̚͘'̸̟̯̟̦̣̬̌̈́̔̆͌̇͝t̸̳̭͍̲̖̬̺̭̟̹͇̍̀̀̀͒̂̽͊̀̿̀̅̚̚͜ͅ ̸̡̢̥̻̲̖̩̩͍̦̰̜̀̆͑̐̚l̸̪̩͉̫̔̀̅̈̇̏̐̃̇̕͝ͅo̷͓̝̫̠͇̖̻͙̱̘͖͓̺͙̥̘̩̥͎̟̞͌ȍ̶̡̡̺̲̜̪̪̼̘̫̥͎̯̫̙̜̒̑̀͌̒͊̐̀͋͆̆́̆̓̀̑̃̾͂͠ͅk̷̡̢̢̡̘̼̰̟̘̖̰̓̓̂̈́̐̉̔͘͘͜ ̸̧̢͎̼̭̬̗͖͓̤̮͓̰̲̹̯̫͋͆̉̾͛͜͠ą̵̼͓̮͓̱̝̭̺̭̯͍̲͎̺̈́͑t̵̩̱͙̠̑̽̌̀̽̔͆̅̋̀͆̈͆̆͂̓́̌͛̒͘͝͝͝ ̷̰̦̦͚̥̰͖̰̞͕̀̒̎̓͜͝͝t̴̛̠̪̪̤̰̝̘̗̫̗͙̖̭͂́̔̿͠ͅh̷̢̨̧̢̡̫̲̳͓̪̮̞̬͚̘̬̻̟̱͖͎̓̍̏̈̈́̾͋͒̌̾͐̿́́̈̚̚ͅẻ̶̡̛͓̪̼͕̗͐͋̇̆̏̓̈́͌͆̀̑͂͋̑̚͠ ̸̡̞̋̽́̃͌͛̊̒̓͌̋̌͆́͘m̶̨̞̗͚̤̥͋̔͛̓͋͑́̒̂̈̅͋̒͊̈́͛̌̑͛͒̚͝͝o̶̡̗͇̻̳̞͙̖͓̲̦̩̹͓̭̣͉͙͕̩͈͙͆̔͜o̶̧̭̺͓̻̙̮̝͊͊́̔͛͑̈́̂̉͗͒̑̂͝n̷̛̛̲̩̟͖̰̩̣̱̣͔̻̣̺̤̪̜̈́̀̔̄̓̇̃͗̓̍͑̎̇͝͝͝͝͝͝
̷̣͓͙͍̤̭̱̣̫̘̩̭̹̪̪̘̙̒̉̒́̏̍͛̾́̾̇͑̄̑͌͜͝͠ͅͅ
̶̬͓̺̗̘̻͉̻͖̯̳̱͆͜t̷̜̰͕̳͌͒̌̒͂̀͛͝ḧ̵̨̨̧͙̦̘̤̟̞͕̮̣̮͉̪͇̹̤̯̫̠̈̈́͗͛̔͋̃͌͌e̴̛̝̥̥̤͓͖̒͑̋́̓̍̓̏͆̇̀̂̅́̀͝ỳ̵̨̛̛̫̥̩͔̘͋̈̋̈́́͂̇̈́̚͝ ̸̨̛̛̪͔̦̰͔̪̯͖͖̀̈͋͒̽̾̔̂̉͗͋̈́͘͘͜͠͝͠͝à̵̢̧̖̱͕͕̱̯̘͇̫̣̞̳͎̍̿̍͊r̷̪̘͐͑͑̇͑̏͑̋̿̚͠͝e̴̛̙̥͈͆̂͐͋̽̂̌̽̅̅̔̔̐͆̓̊̌̐̐̑͆̚͠

View attachment 216262

d̴̤͙̩͓͕͇͙̗̮̺̟̰̖̬̙̻̆̂̑͗̽̄̍̔̆̾̈́͗̐̈́̈́̂̔̂͐͘̚͝͝o̷̻̬̘̤̮̖̮͂̋̎̆̓̓́̾̂̉̚̚n̴̡̛͔̩̗̖̗͑̾͂̔̾̉͆̔̒̏͋͊̈́̐̓̾̂́̆̅̕ͅ'̶̢̧̧̛̝͈̭̝͓̭̫̺͉̯̱͚͓̫̝̝͕͔͖̓̔́̓̇̌̍̀̄̌́̕t̷̢̡͔͕̤͙͎̰̳̠̯̱̤̮̄̆̍̉͑̐̀̄̀̚ ̸̢̢̨̪̰̹̩̦̪̲͈̗̣̫̻̖̼̼̌̾̏͑͠t̵̨̡͙̖̙̼̹̀̍̽̚ͅͅų̴̛̲͙̯̜͇̘̤̟̦̹̭̜̦̺̬͋̆̉̑̌́̽́͆̐̈́͑̿͘̚͜r̸̡̡̯̮̼̙̊͋́̅̌͐̒̾̑͆̒̿͌͐̇̉͑̉̽̚̚͠ṋ̶͉̯̤̏͗̒̓ ̶̨̡̢̡̡̛̜̝̤̠̙̘̞̮̦̻̖̭̘̯̱̘̟͉͆́̀̅̈̿̅̍̊̄̆ą̴̧̝͚̟̺̙̟̹̟̺͓̫̹̓̅͆́̑͌̅̃̒̔̕̚̚̕͝͝ͅͅŗ̴̜͍̳͓̞͌͛͒͐͒͊̍͒̚o̸̰̣̳̜̣̖̮͚͙̗̽͑̀̒͛̾̔͂̇́̋̆͊̎͊̂̕̕ù̸̡̨̺̞͉̜͙̦̰̫͍̬͈͚̤̺̗͈̫̈́̓͋͐͋̿͂̈͛̄͗͛͂́̑͝n̶̨̖͇͈̤̱̘̜̬̳̭̩͓̠̯̘̳̩̦̓̃̌̎͌̓̊̊̉͜͜d̴̢̨̛͖̱̖̗̯̩̳͍͎̜̘̱̖͕̰̖́̅̂̍͊̀͛̒̂͂̀̕̚͠͝͝͝
̷̧̼̮͙̼̯̯̫͕͕̳̲͔͈̘̖̤̦̳̫͇͔̼̍̈́̃͛͋́̿͑d̴̩̫̟͕̜̹̮̙̙͕̬̏͐͌̔͂̇̋̐̂̓̅̄ͅͅơ̷̮̣͇̜̰͉͖̳̠̞̩̇͋́̂̿̂̀͂̋͛͂͒̇̂̄̂̍̔͘n̸̛̛͚̦͂̄̋̆̄̌͌̀̊̓̒̓̏̃̇̚͘'̸̟̯̟̦̣̬̌̈́̔̆͌̇͝t̸̳̭͍̲̖̬̺̭̟̹͇̍̀̀̀͒̂̽͊̀̿̀̅̚̚͜ͅ ̸̡̢̥̻̲̖̩̩͍̦̰̜̀̆͑̐̚l̸̪̩͉̫̔̀̅̈̇̏̐̃̇̕͝ͅo̷͓̝̫̠͇̖̻͙̱̘͖͓̺͙̥̘̩̥͎̟̞͌ȍ̶̡̡̺̲̜̪̪̼̘̫̥͎̯̫̙̜̒̑̀͌̒͊̐̀͋͆̆́̆̓̀̑̃̾͂͠ͅk̷̡̢̢̡̘̼̰̟̘̖̰̓̓̂̈́̐̉̔͘͘͜ ̸̧̢͎̼̭̬̗͖͓̤̮͓̰̲̹̯̫͋͆̉̾͛͜͠ą̵̼͓̮͓̱̝̭̺̭̯͍̲͎̺̈́͑t̵̩̱͙̠̑̽̌̀̽̔͆̅̋̀͆̈͆̆͂̓́̌͛̒͘͝͝͝ ̷̰̦̦͚̥̰͖̰̞͕̀̒̎̓͜͝͝t̴̛̠̪̪̤̰̝̘̗̫̗͙̖̭͂́̔̿͠ͅh̷̢̨̧̢̡̫̲̳͓̪̮̞̬͚̘̬̻̟̱͖͎̓̍̏̈̈́̾͋͒̌̾͐̿́́̈̚̚ͅẻ̶̡̛͓̪̼͕̗͐͋̇̆̏̓̈́͌͆̀̑͂͋̑̚͠ ̸̡̞̋̽́̃͌͛̊̒̓͌̋̌͆́͘m̶̨̞̗͚̤̥͋̔͛̓͋͑́̒̂̈̅͋̒͊̈́͛̌̑͛͒̚͝͝o̶̡̗͇̻̳̞͙̖͓̲̦̩̹͓̭̣͉͙͕̩͈͙͆̔͜o̶̧̭̺͓̻̙̮̝͊͊́̔͛͑̈́̂̉͗͒̑̂͝n̷̛̛̲̩̟͖̰̩̣̱̣͔̻̣̺̤̪̜̈́̀̔̄̓̇̃͗̓̍͑̎̇͝͝͝͝͝͝
̶̬͓̺̗̘̻͉̻͖̯̳̱͆͜t̷̜̰͕̳͌͒̌̒͂̀͛͝ḧ̵̨̨̧͙̦̘̤̟̞͕̮̣̮͉̪͇̹̤̯̫̠̈̈́͗͛̔͋̃͌͌e̴̛̝̥̥̤͓͖̒͑̋́̓̍̓̏͆̇̀̂̅́̀͝ỳ̵̨̛̛̫̥̩͔̘͋̈̋̈́́͂̇̈́̚͝ ̸̨̛̛̪͔̦̰͔̪̯͖͖̀̈͋͒̽̾̔̂̉͗͋̈́͘͘͜͠͝͠͝à̵̢̧̖̱͕͕̱̯̘͇̫̣̞̳͎̍̿̍͊r̷̪̘͐͑͑̇͑̏͑̋̿̚͠͝e̴̛̙̥͈͆̂͐͋̽̂̌̽̅̅̔̔̐͆̓̊̌̐̐̑͆̚͠

comfy thanks for the vid

No and I don’t care

There's no cure for my face

View attachment 216262

Cursed me

ive been sick with an itchy nose but my nose doesnt run excessively and i feel relatively normal, given feeling like shit is normal to people like us

I know for a fact i wont ever get it

Nope I'm genetically modified.

Db407ba4e0528363f95209f13f8ac654

I don't care tbh

I hope I already had it and didn’t notice so I won’t need to worry about knowingly spreading it

Paranoia is increasing

Ever since I found what I mostly assume is a tumor,I've been living with the thought of "I may just die soon" so this isn't new for me.So it's not very effective.

I don't care about getting infected. I care about mass panic, supply shortages, and looting.