Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Are you scared of the uncertainity of afterlife?

NearEnd

NearEnd

Ascension or Death
★★★★★
How do you feel when the question of afterlife arises in your mind? Say you wanted to rope now, would you welcome and embrace the uncertainity without hesitation or would you have second thoughts about this?
The reason Im asking this is because Im still struggling to accept the possibility of anything being on the other side and me not ever knowing 100% what is coming up next if I decide to rope. What if eternal hellfire is real? What if reincarnation is real? I doubt it but its certainly something to think about

i don’t believe in any sort of afterlife whatever you here from these religions is not it tho

No the afterlife is paradise

People will believe what they wanna believe. I personally can't believe in the thought that outside of this planet there's an endless void of galaxies that just spawned out of nowhere. It has to be a part of something much bigger in my opinion. So I'm pretty at ease that there's something. There's always gonna be some doubt & fear but we're humans, its normal.

yapping over

No, I want nothingness. The same nothingness I experienced before I was born.