Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Are you retarded?

Do you have a mental disability?

• Total voters
You're gonna post a poll with no elaboration, huh? But yeah. I got diagnosed really late on, though, so I never find it really means much more then words and a definition of why people don't like me.

You're gonna post a poll with no elaboration, huh? But yeah. I got diagnosed really late on, though, so I never find it really means much more then words and a definition of why people don't like me.
Diagnosed with what

Ok GrAYcel.
Keep in mind that extended life periods of KHHVdom causes severe brain damage.
Source: Of course there's no kike scientific source, kikes want males to be braindead slaves

Ok GrAYcel.
Keep in mind that extended life periods of KHHVdom causes severe brain damage.
Source: Of course there's no kike scientific source, kikes want males to be braindead slaves
You don't have a source, so you must stop talking out of your ass

No idea, never been to a psychiatrist, but I'm at the very least not intellectually stunted.
I wish I were, though
Iq

No idea, never been to a psychiatrist, but I'm at the very least not intellectually stunted.
I wish I were, though
View attachment 838894
Lolé this is extreme cope.
Do you really think that a STEMmaxxxed pajeet that works for Kikesoft would be ldaring in his free time instead of betabuxxxing and banging a used up white toilet?

Lolé this is extreme cope.
Do you really think that a STEMmaxxxed pajeet that works for Kikesoft would be ldaring in his free time instead of betabuxxxing and banging a used up white toilet?
View attachment 838899
That's the thing though, STEMcels will only reap the fruits of their labour after graduation and moneymaxxing. The fruits in question being used up roasties.
Tards will fuck like apes from childhood, and naturally are happier people.