Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Are you religious?

• Thread starter Deleted member 23656
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23656

Self-banned
-
How the hell do you still believe there's a god when he has given you this life?

How the hell do you still believe there's a god when he has given you this life?
That’s what I’m saying, there is no god and if there is one, he’s a piece of shit.

How can someone truly worship a god that allows for shit like natural disasters and diseases? The kind of deity that would allow that is either not just or simply not powerful enough and therefore should not be worshipped.

No, but of course due to my parent's I've been baptized, I've done my Holy Communion, etc. too.
Only reason I went through all of that is because my parents promised me presents.
Roman Catholic by the way.

Yes
040462C8 6633 492F 9D0E B5333CB96975

Religion is mental illness. I don't feel like coping by giving myself a mental illness, that would cause a lot of needless stress in the long run.

I believe in the possibility of one existing or even a few existing, I can't make a judgement call when we don't even have a reasoning behind what caused the big bang to exist or knowledge of how reality works.

For all I know we could be in a computer simulation right now.

Any other agnostics?

Religion is mental illness. I don't feel like coping by giving myself a mental illness, that would cause a lot of needless stress in the long run.

Right. Mainstream religious normies are literally just watered down versions of the specimens that article discusses. High iq

I believe there is a supreme deity beyond human comprehension that created the universe but does not affect the daily lives of beings in it.

I have no reason to be religious, literally the biggest reason I am given to believe in something is in a medieval/ ancient era scripture? Nah.
Religion is 100% cope, people want to delude themselves into thinking their lives are more meaningful than the other animals on earth which just exist for a short span to further their species, and us incels even failed at that.

No, but I wish I was indoctrinated at a young age. Then I would have hope for heaven at least.

Nope. I lost faith when I was a teen and never regained it even since. My parents weren't especially religious, but I was still baptized and attended mass from time to time when I was a kid.

Fuck no, lost faith at an early age. God litterreally does not make any sense

Believing in god is probably one of the most cucked things. It's basically wageslaving/begging for pussy crumbs except on a whole other level. And you keep doing it for nothing in return.

Of course I am.
Life is suffering. Read the good book, and you will know.
This is a test or we are in hell. I see this life as a middle stage.
The holy scriptures are full of blackpills, if you look for them.
Don't blame God for your problems, it's useless to do so.
The troubles we have today, are created by people. Our society is the true problem.

No man.No loving God would have given me this life.

I am. I believe that the reason our world is so shitty is because someone had to have created it this way for entertainment.

I'm buddhistcel so we are not too concerned with who created us.

I believe there is a supreme deity beyond human comprehension that created the universe but does not affect the daily lives of beings in it.
I remember reading some religious text on this before, it's sad that it's a very proud heavenly being. Don't quote me on that though.

I believe that Blackops2cel is the messiah.

Life's tough. Even Christ had to suffer incommensurable pain and humiliation, let alone us, evil sinners.

That's the way it is. You can hate God but He was the one who made you and he knows better than you. I used to be a Gnostic and hate God but now I admit I can't understand why things are the way they are. I also can't do anything, God calls the shots and not me.

Believing in the Abrahamic God takes "faith", aka delusionmaxxing. He's supposedly all loving yet lets all these atrocities happen to some people and not others. Religion can be a good cope though for some people.