Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Are you recognizable on here?

How recognizable are you

• Total voters
Statusmaxxing on this forum is a low IQ cope.

Not sure where I stand
I am new and not many people know me yet:feelsbadman:....only a few people know me, i guess. But i am far from being recognizable.
Jesus Christ dat post count and only an august Cel

I'd say every user is at least aware of me

No, I am as lonely on here as I am in real life.

I have been on here for 4 months I hope some people recognize me.

totally irrelevant, time to anime-avatarmaxx tbh

Been on this site for 7 months and nobody knows who I am. I fail to make a presence anywhere I go, I’m alone even on a board full of lonely men. Over.

who am i again?

Been on this site for 7 months and nobody knows who I am. I fail to make a presence anywhere I go, I’m alone even on a board full of lonely men. Over.
I recognize you from your profile pic

I have a jewtube account and post on 8chan a lot and maintain (an albeit minor) presence on faceberg.

I've been in the community since late 2016 but idk if many people recognize me. If so it must be due to my username

>using facebook

why

because I have friends that don't go beyond it and they're all extremists and have record long bans. its nice to surround yourself with assholes just like I do.
plus facebook is a social network. since its run by a jew, always do the opposite of what jews say. be antisocial.