Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Are you recognizable on here?

How recognizable are you

• Total voters
Incellectual

Incellectual

feminae stultae sunt | 5'3 goblin-manlet
★★★★★
I always wonder if people even remember me on here. Maybe its just my irl life of being invisible most of the time wearing off on me but I have a hard time picturing someone remembering me.

I am new, no one knows me on here very well. I shitpost here and there that’s it

Yeah you have to have a memorable pic. I dont have one but thats okay.

Yeah you have to have a memorable pic. I dont have one but thats okay.
you're the only wall of text profile pic I know of so at least you have that going for you.

I doubt anyone really knows me tbh.

I don't really pay enough attention to know who's who without avatar and username both.

I change my avatar so much sometimes I don't even recognize my posts.

Only by people who frequent offtopic in early 2018

Some people forget who I am even after talking with me in multiple threads

Few days I've been here I memorized a bunch of members, I'm good at memorizing people.

Im incel even on an incel forum

I have to see there name to remember who they are. Cause of the top of my head I don't think I can name many users but when I see their name I remember who most people are (what they've posted/ personality).

As for me being known I'm not sure. I was probably more known during March-May cause thats when I was posting the most tbh.

Im incel even on an incel forum
I think a lot of people know you tbh

King of JBcels.

Nope and I plan to keep it that way

Nah too new to be recognized around here.

Everyone know

jfl if you think you’re a legend without at least 4 stars

Eventually all shall look upon me with reverence, and those who do not will be cast into darkness. For I am the incel messiah, come to punish the wicked among you, and lead my brothers into a new era of contentment and acceptance.

I’m a newbie so no one knows me.

Not even my own dad knows me tbh.

getting mogged even on the site of the mogged people

I’m a newbie so no one knows me.

Not even my own dad knows me tbh.
I recognize you. The Heinrich profile pic makes it easy though tbh

Yes because I am a mod with a decent post count

I recognize you. The Heinrich profile pic makes it easy though tbh
4ADC47B1 FDCE 43AF 80BC 728BC3889F72

Nope, just joined today

Maybe a handful of members know me, most remember my avi only tbh

I usually remember the ones with interesting profile pictures or flashy colored names, as for me I don't know where I stand

I'm not the most popular poster, but people definitely know who I am.

Some people probably know me on here, have been posting for a while now. Outside of this site, however, nobody even recognizes me on the street even it we were in highschool like 5 years ago.

I have to see there name to remember who they are. Cause of the top of my head I don't think I can name many users but when I see their name I remember who most people are (what they've posted/ personality).

As for me being known I'm not sure. I was probably more known during March-May cause thats when I was posting the most tbh.

I think a lot of people know you tbh

Unless you get tagged daily by other people youre not relevant

I always wonder if people even remember me on here. Maybe its just my irl life of being invisible most of the time wearing off on me but I have a hard time picturing someone remembering me.
I know all fellow 5’3 manlets

I am new and not many people know me yet:feelsbadman:....only a few people know me, i guess. But i am far from being recognizable.

Last edited:
I am new and not many people know me yet:feelsbadman:....only a few people know me, i guess. But i am far from being recognizable.

Quit the Larp. You're one of the most well known Augcels on the site

Quit the Larp. You're one of the most well known Augcels on the site
I am sure not many people belive that...but i don't know. I am not that recognizable.

Last edited:
Actually it's a nice thread OP !!!