Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Are you really at your breaking point if you laugh all the damn time? Always something funny

Clavicus Vile

Clavicus Vile

I sold your soul for a daedric fleshlight
My laugh literally breaks the sound barrier sometimes, shit sounds like a hyena mixed with a deranged lunatic.

I’m always laughing all the time, like seriously, aren’t most depressed niggas quiet most of the time? I know everyone copes differently but damn.

I’m always laughing and it’s always at stupid shit, like one time when I saw a girl get hit in the butt with a Rubik’s cube, had it thrown at her and I was crying laughing. Maybe I’m losing my mind slowly or something idk. Doesn’t take me much to start crying laughing, mostly it’s retarded or silly shit funny.

I used to laugh a lot to the point of tears when I was in class because niggers were always doing dumb shit and I always got made fun of for it and they thought I would crazy and would shoot up the school.

Last edited:
JokERmaxxing

200w.gif

:society: