Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Are you ready for WW3

and what do you think is correct? Do you think we, freaks rejected by that cucked society, should fight to preserve the perfect society for chads and stacys to enjoy?
Think about your own motherland, culture, and ancestors not about chads and stacys. Whole life can be pure pain, but at least you can leave this awful and cruel place doing right thing, and not chads, not stacys can take it away from you.

For me, this can all catch fire and disappear. whatever.
Well, I'm not finding attractive people as hostile, but yes - they are selfish and think about us like about horse: "yes, we exploiting them, but, it's not our mistake that they born like that, so I'll not stop". It's just world unjustice - and when something bad happens with attractive people (they starting blame everyone because they used only to good things), like ER, they shouldn't worry about "stupid inkel terrorists", it's just world work like that. But I hope in the future due to genetic engineering we can change our bodies and brains so we will build the best society ever. That's why I think that civilization and humanity is matter.

Think about your own motherland, culture, and ancestors not about chads and stacys. Whole life can be pure pain, but at least you can leave this awful and cruel place doing right thing, and not chads, not stacys can take it away from you.
I owe nothing to my motherland, and I want my culture to die. As for my ancestors, my father and my elder brother were my worst bulliers.

if you think that a society that cultivates chads and stacys and that sees you as genetic junk should be preserved, your opinion. for me, whether it disappears or not.

I owe nothing to my motherland
Don't you love it? I actually not blame people who doesn't love they homeland if it is a third world countries, but most of users on this forum are westerners so I think you are too, sorry if you don't.
and I want my culture to die.
Why?
As for my ancestors, my father and my elder brother were my worst bulliers.
I'm sorry.
if you think that a society that cultivates chads and stacys and that sees you as genetic junk should be preserved, your opinion. for me, whether it disappears or not.
As I said, due to science we can fix that. They are not wrong, they just pleasuring their beautiful lifes. The thing that wrong in this world - is the thing that we can't enjoy ours beautiful lifes (because we are doomed). They only wrong that they are cruel to us, they can't have our experience so they think they are the chosen ones and can do anything to other "simple npc's" people. That's why I think that going ER is not something evil, it's just how this world works, even the chosen ones can't be always lucky.

I hope WW3 actually happens tbh

I'd prefer it to not start yet, I have too many games to play still

That feel when almost too old for the draft

wont happen within the foreseeable future

Massive cope

There will be no WW3. The West will slowly degenerate over time u t everywhere looks like Brazil.

There are already is a proxy war, so that might count.

I would just continue to LDAR until i die.

false flag attacks are everywhere its just a matter of time before mossad starts ww3 and i cant be more ready for this ded srs

WW3 is cope. It's obvious that such a conflict will end the world and results in nuclear destruction for everyone. Of course every news press is gonna tell you that WW3 and the end of the world is coming this year there and there, it's because news press work on clickbait title views.

WW3 hype has been a thing since the 1980s and it's still being hyped up. Pathetic.
Tbh, just another apocalypse fantasy.

It is obvious that WW3 will start very soon.
Do you welcome it?

Yes. Leftist scum will be purged. White knight :soy: boy cucks will be hung. Femistazis will be sent to death camps. Can't wait. Shits going to get fast real soon...

Yes please nuke me.

Yes. Leftist scum will be purged. White knight :soy: boy cucks will be hung. Femistazis will be sent to death camps. Can't wait. Shits going to get fast real soon...
Cope. Society is becoming cucked and cuckoldry will be seen as more notmal than now

Germany needs a new leadership, and unite with Austria and take over Poland again to become a strong and big unit again. Then start WWIII and fight for the Fourth Reich, invade Russia early this time and take over Europe.
WW2 remake would be pretty entertaining ngl.

I hope everything just gets nuked to oblivion.

I can't wait for WW3!!

WW3 is cope. It's obvious that such a conflict will end the world and results in nuclear destruction for everyone. Of course every news press is gonna tell you that WW3 and the end of the world is coming this year there and there, it's because news press work on clickbait title views.

WW3 hype has been a thing since the 1980s and it's still being hyped up. Pathetic.

Civil war in the US is more likely than WW3 tbh. Right now the only viable trigger for WW3 would be curries vs. pakis nuking each other, but they don't seem to have the balls.

Mudslimes will keep mudsliming... There will certainly be more terror and retaliation. But it will trigger civil wars locally rather than a global nukepocalipse.

Are you ready for NW3?