Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Are you ready for WW3

Nothingness

Nothingness

The Knight Of The Swords
-
It is obvious that WW3 will start very soon.
Do you welcome it?

I'm getting ready for the western civil war between muslims and non-muslims.

It is obvious that WW3 will start very soon.
Do you welcome it?
i just want the radioctive aftermath, i'm going to try to buy some gassmaks

Yes bro

I'll do my best to defect. I do not want to fight to defend the civilization of chads and stacys. if the Muslims want to destroy all this here, I simply pretend to convert to Islam, I learn Arabic and I continue my life normally.

Not really. I don't even have enough food to last a week and all my money is on my card, have like 10$ in cash. 0 weapons. I'de be fucked tbh ngl

Yes i want this world nuked into oblivion

WW3 is cope. It's obvious that such a conflict will end the world and results in nuclear destruction for everyone. Of course every news press is gonna tell you that WW3 and the end of the world is coming this year there and there, it's because news press work on clickbait title views.

WW3 hype has been a thing since the 1980s and it's still being hyped up. Pathetic.

Are you ready for NW3?

Massive cope

There will be no WW3. The West will slowly degenerate over time u t everywhere looks like Brazil.

ww3 is the perfect opportunity to rise to power i pray it happens within the next 5 years

Hell yeah I’m ready? When the bombs start falling, I’m gonna sit butt naked in a lawn chair with a cold one in one hand and a bag of Cheetos in the other and watch the show unfold.

WW3 is cope. It's obvious that such a conflict will end the world and results in nuclear destruction for everyone. Of course every news press is gonna tell you that WW3 and the end of the world is coming this year there and there, it's because news press work on clickbait title views.

WW3 hype has been a thing since the 1980s and it's still being hyped up. Pathetic.
Its all a cope.

Nobody wants MAD. The press wants click bait shit for their own shekels.

Without China and Russia there will be nothing.

I don't think WWIII will take place tbh.

Massive cope

There will be no WW3. The West will slowly degenerate over time u t everywhere looks like Brazil.
You are so naive and you want to live so much... But i have bad news for you.

No, it makes me anxious tbh. I hate it.

I'm always ready for it

WW3 isn't on the horizon yet. China will fall before the west does, they're fucking up already with so much debt. I'll only be worried about the Muslims when there is no white military force left. I don't see that ever happening. The higher IQ Whites will always have the better military even as a minority.

WW3 isn't on the horizon yet. China will fall before the west does, they're fucking up already with so much debt. I'll only be worried about the Muslims when there is no white military force left. I don't see that ever happening. The higher IQ Whites will always have the better military even as a minority.
I disagree with you. Ww3 will happen soon .

What do you think will happen?
Growing tension between Russia and USA involving China will lead to it.
But major factor is subconscious will to self annihilation that is omnipresent nowadays. We witness global rise of violence everywhere it only will grow rapidly on larger scale

Growing tension between Russia and USA involving China will lead to it.
But major factor is subconscious will to self annihilation that is omnipresent nowadays. We witness global rise of violence everywhere it only will grow rapidly on larger scale
Prepare for the worst, hope for the best is always sensible. I don't believe WW3 with nukes can happen and nothing I could do about it anyway so not gonna prepare for that but am prepared to defend my home.

Might as well become a doomsday prepper just in case if it does happen

Prepare for the worst, hope for the best is always sensible. I don't believe WW3 with nukes can happen and nothing I could do about it anyway so not gonna prepare for that but am prepared to defend my home.
I hope for the best wich means i wish terrible death to human race.
Your home made of cards

I think same. all big countries like US,China and Russia will fall,dunno when tbh.

As long as I can fight in WW3 then fuck yeah I'm ready for it.

Germany needs a new leadership, and unite with Austria and take over Poland again to become a strong and big unit again. Then start WWIII and fight for the Fourth Reich, invade Russia early this time and take over Europe.

Oh yes I do I can't wait.

as long as blood is spilt im happy

if the Muslims want to destroy all this here, I simply pretend to convert to Islam, I learn Arabic and I continue my life normally.
Definition of cuck.

No I'm too beta to cope with war

I cant wait for it tbh please come soon

Yes, I'm ready and welcome it! Death to the (((west)))

tbh. It's annoying

very soon just wait for the arrival of false messiah in august 11 :feelsWizard:

I'm ready for it and are you read for NW3,OP ?

Definition of cuck.
and what do you think is correct? Do you think we, freaks rejected by that cucked society, should fight to preserve the perfect society for chads and stacys to enjoy?

For me, this can all catch fire and disappear. whatever.