Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Are you racist?

Are you racist?

• Yes

Votes: 38 43.2%
  • No

Votes: 50 56.8%

• Total voters
Six

Six

Overlord
★★★★★
Do you consider yourself racist? If so what race do you dislike, and why?

To be completely honest, I am a little racist yet I don’t automatically hate nonwhites. I try to give people the benefit of the doubt.

Tbh I hate racists

And women are racists:lul:

I don't dislike any races, but I am aware of (likely) racial differences

Im Kinda racist towards my own race sometimes. Self hatred.

I hate everyone and everything equally

Where is @zangano1 quote on racism?
He had a great answer to this question that I agree with

I'm racist against every single race.

Partially racist.

I use racism to judge people in general as there is no other way to tell information about someone beside appwreance in public. but if it's someone who I must interact with for longer period of time then I am far far less racist

8f46c58eb5ef0f59bced2f795d5dfde2

I believe in racial differences but i don't think they mean what people think they mean.

That is, all the differences are relative, they do not touch any fundamental quality of the human make up. Whites are unquestionably more cerebral than blacks, while blacks are undoubtedly more energetic or vital if you will. Neither of those qualities have anything to do with superiority, because superiority is determined by how developed your consciousness is and the modern west more than anything shows that cerebral prowess does not imply a developed consciousness, or else we wouldn't be dealing with stuff like feminism, post-modernism, modern art etc.

And for me, a black saint like Ahmadou Bamba is automatically superior to any degenerate white person, no matter how big or developed their brains may be.

Of course, being a cerebral autistic i am more comfortable mingling with autistic whites compared to other ethnicities but i see nothing wrong with the races preferring their own kind to a degree. It's not racist as far as i'm concerned to want to be with your own kind. True racism means denying other races their humanity, their capacity for greatness etc which is what white nationalists tend to do in regards to blacks or Arabs, but not so much more kindred races like Asians, all though sometimes those as well.

Last edited:
Yes i’m a little racist tbh

Kinda racist, since I believe that me and my people are inferior.

Last edited:
As in hating some races? No.

As in thinking the races have some differences between each other? Yes.

Not exactly racist, but critical towards certain cultures, like starving africans killing white farmers cuz why not?

No, but I'm slightly anti-Semitic.

I hate everyone. So I'm not racist.
I don't care if you're a J, an N, a S, a G, a R, a C, an M, an F, a G, an N, or an H. I hate you.
Can't be racist when you don't like all races equally. I simply say I don't like people as a whole.

The blackpill allows me to see races for what they are, but that doesn't mean that I use it as a means to judge ones character.

I'll date anything.

Racism is a foid characteristic - except more subliminal.

They are worse since they act like a SJW in the streets, but KKK in the sheets.

I hate all non whites including me

I don't like basketball foids but I'm fine with basketball biomales
In general I just hate women but I don't hate races I see them as different and having different evolutionary advantages

I don't like femoids

racism seems cucked. i simply hate all normies, no matter the color.

No, Curries are so funny

I don't hate any race.

I hate mostly Finnish people so yes but other than that, no

No but black people commit more crime.

As in hating some races? No.

As in thinking the races have some differences between each other? Yes.
This.

I also have myself for being black so there's that as well.

No, at least not in the classical sense. However i do believe that there are some differences between races.

I'm definitely racist by normie standards. I acknowledge that races exists(plain racist) and that there are differences between them that makes some better than others(super ultra hitler racist). I don't hate any races though and don't think there should be any particular discrimination against any race.

No but I hate the irish