Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Are you pro or anti race mixing?

Do you hate race mixing?

• FUCK RACE MIXING DEATH TO ALL RACE MIXERS

Votes: 36 36.7%
  • Yeah, I dislike it kinda.

Votes: 19 19.4%
  • Neutral

Votes: 27 27.6%
  • Eh, it's alright

Votes: 6 6.1%
  • I love race mixing!

Votes: 10 10.2%

• Total voters
I desperately need race mixing to nullify my distasteful curry genes.

Being curry = perma-inceldom

If I was gonna father a child I'd want them half-white. You want them to have the best chance in life.

Fuck race mixing

Racemixing is a disease that fucks up offspring, with a high amount of mental illnesses observed.

A new study of Chinese-Caucasian, Filipino-Caucasian, Japanese-Caucasian and Vietnamese-Caucasian individuals concludes that biracial Asian Americans are twice as likely as monoracial Asian Americans to be diagnosed with a psychological disorder.'

https://www.ucdavis.edu/news/biracial-asian-americans-and-mental-health?id=8732

Also, as a anti competition measure, certain races will have an advantage in mating, such as those with taller statues, evolved 'hunter' features. Races that evolved to efficiently reduce whatever necessary to survive, at the expense of attractive mating features, makes for a unfair competition.

Say, a specie that compresses the size of itself in order to compensate for the lack of resources, will have an disadvantage in mating against the 'richer' larger specie that had all resources handed to them.

For animals they are relatively safe to that, as there are no such thing as airplanes, cars and whatever to travel.

Globalization is making that happen. This is why you see ricecels and currycels suffer.

Do I think Ricecels should not mate with white women? Absolutely! Do I think white men should not mate with asian women? Absolutely.

Anti race mixing.

Last edited:
Race mixing creates incels. The chances the kid gets all the good features from each racw are super low

Race mixing is a crime to the mixed child and to humanity.

Me

It's fine in countries like Brazil but racemixing should be illegal in the west.
But it is legal and it is not going to change as you know.

Racists have lost this one. World is becoming mixed day by day. I went USA last May and I was choked with the similarity. Brazil is just a little more advanced lol

If I was gonna father a child I'd want them half-white. You want them to have the best chance in life.
Dude curries are already mixed race(mixed with a shit ton of races) they look bad because dravidian abo admixture, if it was black mixture they would not be as hideous

But tbh I am neutral on racemixing, I do not personally mind racemixing as long as if it is not enforced extremely on media or the interracial couple is actually doing it out of love and not fetishizing
JFL @ the "no identity" copers, unless you are in a continent that is NOT the Americas or apart of a relatively homogeneous society just identify as your home country, exp.racemixedcels in America should identify as AMERICAN only and not a racial group.

Dude curries are already mixed race(mixed with a shit ton of races) they look bad because dravidian abo admixture, if it was black mixture they would not be as hideous

But tbh I am neutral on racemixing, I do not personally mind racemixing as long as if it is not enforced extremely on media or the interracial couple is actually doing it out of love and not fetishizing
JFL @ the "no identity" copers, unless you are in a continent that is NOT the Americas or apart of a relatively homogeneous society just identify as your home country, exp.racemixedcels in America should identify as AMERICAN only and not a racial group.

All for white males impregnating non-white females, against white females dating non-white males.

It seems hypcocritical if you think of women as equal to men, however it is completely logical if you view women as a resource (or as a means of (re)production)

I'm anti race mixing , it results on degenerate individuals , that will have health problems as well as an ugly face and a low iq.
And I have white trash women who have relations with ethnics

Anything but half white and you're setting yourself up for failure.

Not a big fan of it myself as I am a mixedcel and came out nothing like the media exclaimed i would.
So please don't do your offsprings (if you will ever ascend) like that

Race mixing is good.. It's how you conquer without violance. :)

I'd go with any girl that wanted to be with me, never mind the race.

Last edited: