Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Are you pro or anti race mixing?

Do you hate race mixing?

• FUCK RACE MIXING DEATH TO ALL RACE MIXERS

Votes: 36 36.7%
  • Yeah, I dislike it kinda.

Votes: 19 19.4%
  • Neutral

Votes: 27 27.6%
  • Eh, it's alright

Votes: 6 6.1%
  • I love race mixing!

Votes: 10 10.2%

• Total voters
ordinaryotaku

ordinaryotaku

Rotting collegecel. Women hate me for existing.
★★★★★
I hope I didn't make a similar thread a while back and forget about it, because I always talk about how much I hate race mixing.

Well if you're familiar with my posts, you should know that I fucking hate the shit out of race mixing. I'm mixed myself and I hate it.

You either turn out like this:
220px-Jeremy_Meeks_Mug_Shot.jpg

Or this:
9jNeO9I.jpg

I turned out the latter, and 80% of the time, it is the latter, IMO the media puts attractive race mixed people out of proportion.

Even this Stacy is blackpilled on the matter: https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/la...-kids-Human-Barbie-explains-rise-in-surgeries

What do you guys think?

If you get invested in this shit when your DNA is going to die off and life at large will eventually die off, JFL.

I don't care when people of different race have a relationship, but they should not have children.
I have seen too many mixed children who suffer because they can't identify with either of their parents races.
It isn't even about being ugly or gl, it's about that they have nowhere where they belong. No group identity.

I'm against it since it usually only goes in one way, ethnic female with white man.

I'm against reproduction in general. I don't dislike this kind more than any other.

I would fuck an ethnic, but I would never reproduce with one.

39E7F3D0 F1F8 4423 BF83 86A36E0447E8

The result of racemixing.

My foid cousin is mixed with black and she has the most amazing ass :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:. Other than that though I don't agree with race mixing, I think it is good in small doses but enforcing interracial couples- even putting them on tv or media popularizes and fetishizes the idea of choosing a different race. It just keeps getting worse, especially when one race decides to take all the women of another race because of some fetish or expectation

Who cares I couldn’t partake in it if I wanted to.

Hate everyone racemixing except me.

Racemixing is alright. I used to get annoyed by seeing a white girl reproduce with a black or arab guy but I don't care anymore. It does not have any effects on me so why should I care.
If I had to reproduce I would do it with a latina or arab girl (I'm white) because I'm just more attracted to them.

I wouldn't want to ban it but I don't condone it either.

Indifferent, but I understand why it bothers some people.

In the end, the people we call Asians and Euros represent a tiny, tiny, tiny

sliver of African variation, which means they'll probably go extinct before black people do, as viruses and bacteria pose a bigger threat to them.

Race realists believe that carrying neanderthal genes make them a different species from Africans and is the basis for IQ differences, but it doesn't change the fact that the vast majority of their DNA comes from a small population of Africans.

I'm against it because white people are the main ones who benefit from it. I'd rather just be left to my own race of foids who won't chase after white boi cock.

RACE MIXING should be BANNED its fucking disgusting. Anybody who race mixes must have some sort of mental illness

sliver of African variation, which means they'll probably go extinct before black people do, as viruses and bacteria pose a bigger threat to them.

Race realists believe that carrying neanderthal genes make them a different species from Africans and is the basis for IQ differences, but it doesn't change the fact that the vast majority of their DNA comes from a small population of Africans.
The world will be all blacks in the future ?
That sounds like HELL

We should even try to racemix with animals tbh.

Race mixing should be prohibited, nothing good comes out of it.

Most of the race mixing I see is low class/thug black men with white woman. They make kids but he does nothing to support then so the taxpayer/wag cucks and or the white grandparents have to step up. The fact that race mixers don't pay there own way adds insult to injury.

Race mixing allows whites that otherwise should have been removed from the gene pool to reproduce. It's always subpar white dudes creating ugly halfbreeds. I'm probably a volcel because i refuse to dumpster dive into asia. The only honorable mate is one of your own race. Also white women that have slept with black men should have to wear a star so we know they are unclean.

So much misinformation.

#1 Out of Africa theory has been debunked.

#2 Viruses and bacteria pose a bigger threat to us? Who is keeping millions of lil' nigs alive over in Africa with advanced medicine? White man is.

Just LOL @ your FOOLISHNESS.

I am against reproduction itself. That is at least what I believe atm.

I am more neutral on this

It's contextual. I'm a racial nationalist, I believe you should do all you can in your power to preserve your racial heritage, etc, however, your genetic survival comes at all costs. If you for whatever reason can't breed with someone of the same race, you have to take what you can get, and for many whitecels this means an Asian girl.
Fdfs

RACE MIXING should be BANNED its fucking disgusting. Anybody who race mixes must have some sort of mental illness

The world will be all blacks in the future ?
That sounds like HELL

:feelsgah:

So much misinformation.

#1 Out of Africa theory has been debunked.

#2 Viruses and bacteria pose a bigger threat to us? Who is keeping millions of lil' nigs alive over in Africa with advanced medicine? White man is.

Just LOL @ your FOOLISHNESS.

Cope

I'm against it since it usually only goes in one way, ethnic female with white man.
Generally i'm against it too for this reason
i'd be against girls dating outside the race too, seen too many currywhores fucking black guys

30% of the slayers that i know IRL are mixeds. Anti-race mixing = racism.

Im also mixed, my mother is white and my father is black.

Most people in your country are mixed, so obviously most slayers you know will be mixed

I don't care when people of different race have a relationship, but they should not have children.
I have seen too many mixed children who suffer because they can't identify with either of their parents races.
It isn't even about being ugly or gl, it's about that they have nowhere where they belong. No group identity.
Me

It's fine in countries like Brazil but racemixing should be illegal in the west.

Racemixers made me incel, fuck them

If you're 90% white and 10% a mixed bag are you still white?
I feel like a mutant...

If you're 90% white and 10% a mixed bag are you still white?
I feel like a mutant...
Most ethnostate guidelines usually allow people who are between 70-90% white in, that stuff will be bred out and unnoticeable in a generation, in fact it's pretty unnoticeable even at 70% for most people. I'm 81%.

It's contextual. I'm a racial nationalist, I believe you should do all you can in your power to preserve your racial heritage, etc, however, your genetic survival comes at all costs. If you for whatever reason can't breed with someone of the same race, you have to take what you can get, and for many whitecels this means an Asian girl.
View attachment 28722
your double standard is killing me:feelsgah:

your double standard is killing me:feelsgah:
What double standards? My views are pretty consistent. Your genetic survival matters at all costs over your races genetic survival, if the only thing you can do to survive is racemix, then it's unfortunate but you have to do what you have to do.

I'm 5'7 and feel way below average in South America :feelsbadman:
Sounds like hell m8, if even in SA you're getting rejected.
(Exception being Brazil and Chile, as they're more western than most nations)

Eh what does it matter.
Most of us would fuck any bitch if given the chance.

I'm ok with it if legitimate (sometimes it's about a fetish or getting back at daddy). However I do think that whites shouldn't be shamed and coerced into forcefully accepting it like media narratives are currently obsessed.

What double standards? My views are pretty consistent. Your genetic survival matters at all costs over your races genetic survival, if the only thing you can do to survive is racemix, then it's unfortunate but you have to do what you have to do.
But aren't you contributing to the withe genocide too if you have an non-white wife?

I have different opinions on this. If we're talking about the child's future, it would be better for the child to be facially attractive, so in this case, I agree with racial mixing. If hypergamy was the focus, I would disagree with racial mixing because ethnic women would generally go for white/genetically superior men, and as a result, making it harder for ethnic men to find a wife.

Race mixing is a disease.

But aren't you contributing to the withe genocide too if you have an non-white wife?
The white genocide is what created the circumstances for me to not be able to get a white wife in the first place.

The white genocide is what created the circumstances for me to not be able to get a white wife in the first place.
Frankly, I think appearance, or height, might contribute more to the hardship whitecels are facing, more then propagandas the general public received. Because you know, chads slaying and foids love white.:feelsbadman:

Frankly, I think appearance, or height, might contribute more to the hardship whitecels are facing, more then propagandas the general public received. Because you know, chads slaying and foids love white.:feelsbadman:
To a degree, the situation summarized is after the sexual revolution and the degeneration of the family, more good looking men without proper values kept fucking anything that moved, over time this created an inflated self worth in women, who think because chad fucked them, this must mean she's worthy of chad.

Thus the more liberal/modernized, etc the area you live in, the likely the women will be shallow and it will be harder to looksmatch, sometimes it's not possible to get a partner at all (thus being Incel). At least this is how it works for white locationcels who are average/slightly below average, even slightly above average in some cases.

I am ethnic Middle-Eastern and I want to mate with muh white female when I Ascend. Therefore race mixing suits my agenda.

speciesmixing is even worse. Both should be banned.