Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Are you prepared for the eventual coming of the fourth reich?

• Thread starter Deleted member 17235
  • Start date
Deleted member 17235

Deleted member 17235

deutscher mischling
-
While the entire world collapses by low birth rates, we have secured the smartest islamic people of all, turks (thus eventually that problem will get fixed,along with feminism), russians and eastern europeans beg for an opportunity to live in germany, we have a bright future indeed.

View: https://youtu.be/p2Nr0Rno530

It'll be tough to outsmart the kikes whom the bible calls the synagogue of Satan in the book of revelation.

I wish I could believe this, but the left, and their (((masters))), are winning by a long-shot.

Unfortunately, the good guys only win in fiction.

I don't enjoy being the bearer of bad news, but it's much better to embrace reality than delusion. Though it is okay to occasionally indulge in fantasy, but one must always be aware that it is just fantasy.

bro it's not 1914 lol shit is over at this point

bro it's not 1914 lol shit is over at this point
Its just getting started bro. What happens if America weakens because of economic collapse or something?

America is the last super power. China cannot even build a good fighter jet.

i will probably be sent to the gas chambers

I wish I could believe this, but the left, and their (((masters))), are winning by a long-shot.

Unfortunately, the good guys only win in fiction.
The left will win but you can only be dominated for so long while everyone else decides to join us:feelsjuice: it's gunna be shit. But I have a gut feeling shits gunna hit the fan soon. Only time will tell

The left will win but you can only be dominated for so long while everyone else decides to join us:feelsjuice: it's gunna be shit. But I have a gut feeling shits gunna hit the fan soon. Only time will tell
I'd like to hope for that, but life has taught me never to hope for anything.

I'd like to hope for that, but life has taught me never to hope for anything.
True. its as if a devil rules this reality
Its just getting started bro. What happens if America weakens because of economic collapse or something?

America is the last super power. China cannot even build a good fighter jet.
america is paradis jfl, we gunna die

You'll just get assfucked for a third time. Fourth Reich? More like Third Rekt :dab: