Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Are you physically repulsed by femoids?

Are you physically repulsed by foids?

• Total voters
Deleted member 677

Deleted member 677

Godpilled
-
@knajjd's old post had me wondering.
879F8CB9 304A 45D5 B906 C71A2CB58C12

I repulse females and they hate me, and i hate them back. That's all interaction i have with them

emotionally repulsed yes, but physically? It depends tbh

I'm not physically repulsed. But i have to say either in my mind or silently at least three times: "i hate women" when i see pictures of girls that are my looks match and are hand holding with a chad. Seeing couples in general triggers this irrational response for me.

I know you can't just hate women because they were born that way, they have no control over that, but it is the women that live in my country, that live in Western society that have been born into this society that turns them into these hypergamic devils that won't give you even a chance if you are not a 8/10 guy.

Last edited:
I try to view them as gross creatures. It's all cope anyways

No bro, except right after ejaculating I guess it's not as enticing

kek2-png.130640

im beyond repulsed by all landwhales

Yes and no. I think their roast beef looks weird and disgusting, like something out of space.

Communication with women makes huge impact on my moral condition. A girl that I like can make me go from lowest to highest in few seconds, and backwards as well.

Communication is hard for me with women.
But I gotta throw this in here: You don't wash the inside of your vagina (so the hole), because if you do, it will change your pH and you will get infections and that will stink even more.

We are rotting in a forum about how we can't get laid, I think you must at least feel physically atracted by females for this to be an issue. I am not emotionally attracted to most foids, I try not to get so involved with women, because I know I would be fucked. But physical attraction is something I can't avoid in most cases.
You don't wash the inside of your vagina (so the hole), because if you do, it will change your pH and you will get infections and that will stink even more.

Only emotionally. They are physically repulsed by me

I’m starting to hate foids faces more and more

No but it's my dick's fault.

Most foids I do feel repulsed by.

Of course not but I wish I could Buddhacope so it didn't affect me.

You don't wash the inside of your vagina (so the hole), because if you do, it will change your pH and you will get infections and that will stink even more.
So they just let chad's cum sit in them? JFL at any man that goes down on foids in 2019.

I think this is a negative side effect of being long-term incel.

You have to come into contact with the magic pussy at an early age to not eventually come to the conclusion that they're mostly smelly and grotesque.

The only benefit of vagina is how it feels, and if you never wrap those flaps around your own penis it's just an ugly hole filled with other men's jizz.

So they just let chad's cum sit in them? JFL at any man that goes down on foids in 2019.
Vaginas are self-cleansing so it will go out by itself, just like period blood does. Discharge, vaginal fluids are for that stuff. it gets flushed out automatically by your body. So, there's no cum. And if you were to clean the inside, you might flush it into further parts of the vagina and it won't get out at all.

my nolife ass used to read shit about women's bodies all the time because I thought i'd get a GF if I understood how their bodies works.
didnt work until now

I'm repulsed by their nasty personality and their entitlement.

To all of the people who voted yes
A14F866D F5FD 446A 96DA 2F01D45DE132

This question doesn't help us ESL-cels.

Is the question asking if foids repulse us or if we are repulsed against foids?

I see them as an inferior 2nd class gender that should be put to the wayside, they dont have souls

I am repulsed by the fact they think so little of me and never choose me yet they are attached to retards who don't deserve even half of the glory they get. It is complete dogshit. Womens' attraction is not that diverse at all. JFL even "better looking" nerds get pussy while I rot. Nuke this bitch ass planet.

Last edited:
I've seen foids hit on chads right in front of their bfs, that kind of behavior is repulsive to me

Repulsed is a pretty strong word so how can you be repulsed by women and call yourself incel? I can say I am attracted to females but if you are repulsed by them then why are you here, it seems your problem is solved.
To all of the people who voted yes
View attachment 131640
The truth! People claim to be involuntary celibate but they are repulsed by females wtf?

Also I used to watch so much Tintin when I was a child I loved that show.

I've been conditioned by them to treat them with the same disdain they give me. I ignore their presence whenever possible like they do me.

When I learned of the Blackpill I was.
I've been conditioned by them to treat them with the same disdain they give me. I ignore their presence whenever possible like they do me.

females are repulsed by my face and i hate those whores for it.

simple as that i cannot stand being around them for any prolonged period of time

The truth! People claim to be involuntary celibate but they are repulsed by females wtf?

Also I used to watch so much Tintin when I was a child I loved that show.
I honestly have no idea why such a question would’ve been asked here of all places. Most of the time this site is incel in name only

I didnt know it was an actual show until now, I just read most of the comics. I actually saw one of the episodes once but at the time I thought it was a special and not a regular thing

I honestly have no idea why such a question would’ve been asked here of all places. Most of the time this site is incel in name only

I didnt know it was an actual show until now, I just read most of the comics. I actually saw one of the episodes once but at the time I thought it was a special and not a regular thing
Yeah I thought it was weird question too but was even weirder was to see half the people in the poll answered "yes".

I never read the comics of Tintin only saw the TV series of it which I have some fond memories of especially the first episodes which can also be seen on Netflix.

Yeah I thought it was weird question too but was even weirder was to see half the people in the poll answered "yes".

I never read the comics of Tintin only saw the TV series of it which I have some fond memories of especially the first episodes which can also be seen on Netflix.
Yeah, this site isn’t always by the books

I usually avoid (((Netflix))) like the plague but I’ll check this out. Thanks for informing me of this

Yeah, this site isn’t always by the books

I usually avoid (((Netflix))) like the plague but I’ll check this out. Thanks for informing me of this
Well I mostly like it because of nostalgia but if you read the comics it might be fun to see the show especially because it´s a very old school cartoon (early 90´s)

Well I mostly like it because of nostalgia but if you read the comics it might be fun to see the show especially because it´s a very old school cartoon (early 90´s)
Yeah I liked what I saw from it all those years ago. This should be enjoyable

Yeah I liked what I saw from it all those years ago. This should be enjoyable
I hope you will enjoy it I live in nostalgia myself it´s the only thing that brings me anything close to happiness anymore.

I hope you will enjoy it I live in nostalgia myself it´s the only thing that brings me anything close to happiness anymore.
Not a day goes by without me wishing to return to the past

Not a day goes by without me wishing to return to the past
Same here I am obessed with the past especially my childhood I even visited my childhood town today and childhood school and I just installed Max Payne 2 to play again and I am currently also playing Jedi Knight Jedi Academy.

The present and future has nothing good for me I have really tried for many years to better myself with positive thinking and trying to work around my physical handicaps but to no avail so I just wanna enjoy the past I am done trying I wanna be a child again so bad..

Same here I am obessed with the past especially my childhood I even visited my childhood town today and childhood school and I just installed Max Payne 2 to play again and I am currently also playing Jedi Knight Jedi Academy.

The present and future has nothing good for me I have really tried for many years to better myself with positive thinking and trying to work around my physical handicaps but to no avail so I just wanna enjoy the past I am done trying I wanna be a child again so bad..
I considered wether or not I’d want to be a child again but honestly most of my life was just tedium and boredom. If I could relive a highlight reel however I’d certainly do it ten times over than deal with my current existence

@knajjd's old post had me wondering.
View attachment 130985

I am repulsed by humans as an existence period, sometimes I cringe thinking about the fact that I am a human, I hate my very existence, If I could press a button and wipe us all out we'd all already be dead.

Yes and no. I think their roast beef looks weird and disgusting, like something out of space.
I love how their roast beef looks, I just can't stand how it smells.

No, but they are repulsed by me