Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Are you paranoid when you go to the store or mandatory places

R

Rabbi Schneerson

#Stophavingblackbabies
★★★★★
I am, I always feel shaky and can’t say completely sentences whithout stopping when at the register to purchase my items it feels like a saw trap lmao. People straight up tell me you look scared

Last edited:
I am, I always feel shaky and can’t say completely sentences without talking when at the register to purchase my items it feels like a saw trap lmao. People straight up tell me you look scared
I just say yes no yes no yes no and then i leave after paying

Go ER and make them cower in fear (in yandere simulator)

Yeah, I always feel like something bad is going to happen; like doom is right around the corner.

I feel better when I don't go to the same place too often. Don't want to start getting recognized if that makes any sense.

Yeah, I always feel like something bad is going to happen; like doom is right around the corner.
Omfg dude like a gun is being pointed at my head all the time

Yes. People always stare at me as if I killed their firstborn child. It's annoying.

Everytime i noticed someone laugh or grin I thought it was because of my face

Yes. Everytime I need to go to my pharmacy I have to deal with some stupid noodlewhore at the counter. Sometimes she runs away from me and it makes me suffER

No,I'm searching for problems

I relate hard to this.

Truecels have 0 social experience.

I only get uncomfortable when there are women at the store. When it's just ugly retarded looking homeless guys or I'm perfectly fine. But the moment there's a group of beautiful teenage girls walking around, talking and laughing it puts me on edge so fucking bad that I try to get out of the store as fast as possible.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back