Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Are you okay?

shii410

shii410

I'm not black I'm O. J.
★★★★★
No being okay for subhumans

I've conditioned myself to ignore foids, but I think my biological needs will outweigh my conditioning here.

Doesn't matter. Foids literally don't care if you're not chad

I would grab her neck and press her against a wall, then i would fuck her pussy and choke her to death

I'd say, "I'm fine. Thank you." or some other generic answer.

@Transcended Bhai :feelsLSD:

Would tell her whatever to get her to go away the quickest.

@Transcended Bhai :feelsLSD:
have had this happen, I normally would say I was fine and missed some sleep. waste of time to go in depth discussion with a foid, worst case could be reported

If a foid asks if you're okay it means you're awkward and creeping her out.

I don't know what I'd do in this situation as I've never been approached by a foid but I'd probably reply with "No, I'm not. Why do you want to know?" or "Do I look fine?" maby. Nah I'm coping, that's what I want to say. Realistically I would just say "Uh I'm good" or some boring and generic NPC shit like that just to get her to fuck off because I'm a socialanxietycel
Doesn't matter. Foids literally don't care if you're not chad
:yes:
I would grab her neck and press her against a wall, then i would fuck her pussy and choke her to death
Copelossus, bitch would eat you alive
I'd say, "I'm fine. Thank you." or some other generic answer.
lol 99% of the people here would too, except mabye not "thank you"
have had this happen, I normally would say I was fine and missed some sleep. waste of time to go in depth discussion with a foid, worst case could be reported
Imagine a foid giving a shit about an inkler's life story
If a foid asks if you're okay it means you're awkward and creeping her out.
Fucking true. I've been asked that several times before when I was doing literally nothing out of the ordinary

Last edited:
I'm never okay, please make the pain stop