Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Are you of any use to normies outside of wageslaving?

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

The Satoru Iwata of incels.is
★★★★★
I have no redeeming qualities and have no services to provide others outside of being a walking wallet that the greater economy can enjoy. I can't even volunteer in a way I'd like to in my city, oddly, because they are overstaffed with volunteers. But they sure as still need DONATION$$.

Does anyone feel the same way?

Only in terms of being used/exploited.

No man, that's why I have no friends. But I'm rather alone than being a cuck to others though.

jfl at being used by normies

Nope. I exist to pay taxes so more useless people can eat and breed on welfare.

I have no redeeming qualities and have no services to provide others outside of being a walking wallet that the greater economy can enjoy. I can't even volunteer in a way I'd like to in my city, oddly, because they are overstaffed with volunteers. But they sure as still need DONATION$$.

Does anyone feel the same way?
the worst part of this is that said volunteer organisations are likely mostly full of people trying to make their resumes look better. Everything revolves around wageslaving and keeping the money circulating so the economy doesn't fall flat on its face.

I have no use to normies, feels good man.

This happened to me in highschool, after that never again.

I don’t wageslave