Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Are you NEET? You should join Neets.me!

Infinity

Infinity

Admin
★★★★★

Hello all,

When I acquired this forum, I also got Neets.me too. I took a little time and revamped the design and logo and added some subforums such as Anime & Manga discussion and Moneymaking forum. I am also looking to redo the rules and mould it into a chill posting place for NEETs. If you want to join you can go to https://neets.me and register!

Is bragging as common there as it is here?

quite ironically, I'm not NEET, I study, lol :feelsPop: (I was NEET when I was making this account)

Hello all,

When I acquired this forum, I also got Neets.me too. I took a little time and revamped the design and logo and added some subforums such as Anime & Manga discussion and Moneymaking forum. I am also looking to redo the rules and mould it into a chill posting place for NEETs. If you want to join you can go to https://neets.me and register!
I’m not but I wish I was — working a grueling 9-to-5 for what are effectively pennies so the boss can buy his fourth home is soul crushing.

Sadly I either work or become a homeless beggar or join the army so I do what I gotta do.

Im not a neet, beets me

No thank you, officer :society:

That forum: neets me.

the average user there is even more schizo than this place :whatfeels:

Dead site, and it's not like I found any meaningful advice on there either

Moderation is slow on neets.me

I registered and posted my first posts an hour ago. None have been validated yet

Moderation is slow on neets.me

I registered and posted my first posts an hour ago. None have been validated yet
2 hours and still nuffin

Are they sleeping?

This post: Infinity's me.

Im a neet lol im too fucking lazy to join other forums

This thread keeps showing up in my notifications.

Fucking annoying, attention whoring advertising for a complete shithole failed forum.

Okay, I've made an account.

There’s a post maybe once every centillion eons there

i'm not neet, but i'll stop by and check the place out.

Hey @Infinity can you unban my account there? I haven’t been on that site in a while.

Last edited:

Hello all,

Neets should just rope. They’re a waste of resources

I’m not a NEET but I admire them

I want to join reets.me

@Robtical @TheProphetMuscle @Dregster666 @Fat Link @Infinity @SlayerSlayer

this thread keeps invading my notifications,can i please turn it off

im sorry but i dont wanna join that shithole site, and i dont want notifications about this. is this too much to ask?

@Robtical @TheProphetMuscle @Dregster666 @Fat Link @Infinity @SlayerSlayer

this thread keeps invading my notifications,can i please turn it off

im sorry but i dont wanna join that shithole site, and i dont want notifications about this. is this too much to ask?
What about clicking on the ignore tab on thw top of the thread?
4BBC58AD 2F74 432C 9614 28C416CB42CD

I did that! didn't work.
Can u tell me or send a pic of what the notifications are like? They’re not replies to a comment you made on here?

Can u tell me or send a pic of what the notifications are like? They’re not replies to a comment you made on here?

This is what I get.

look at the synchronized times between the first 2 and the last 2, there is clearly intent.

View attachment 600956

This is what I get.

look at the synchronized times between the first 2 and the last 2, there is clearly intent.
And just to be sure, you didn’t accidentally click “watch thread?” Also, click on the preferences tab of your notification box. Scroll down to where there are check boxes. Make sure the box that says “automatically watch content you interact with” is unchecked and save it

I'm good with this fed trap. Thanks though.

And just to be sure, you didn’t accidentally click “watch thread?” Also, click on the preferences tab of your notification box. Scroll down to where there are check boxes. Make sure the box that says “automatically watch content you interact with” is unchecked and save it
You'll need to remove this from your watched threads.

this is literally what i have, im not watching the thread but still the system notifies me

well for some odd reason i was following infinity, i guess i sorted this out

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back