Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Are You Low Trust or High Trust?

Low, neutral, high?

• Total voters
Heightframeface

Heightframeface

Banned
-
Low vs high trust

So outside of being incel, I'm pretty high trust and get exploited by people who think they can take advantage of me. The positive is that people easily believe any lies I tell irl, so scamming normies is a possibility. Where do you stand, and how are you treated day to day? (outside of being an unattractive incel ofc)

Trustworthy man on the right looks like he's getting fucked in the ass. Truly a faggot.

low trust until they find out how beta and high inhib i am?

it would be hard for me to say my underbite makes me look low trust but i think everything else is high trust

neutral I guess

extremely low trust

i wonder if it made me incel

Low.

LOL at the facial expressions in these pictures.

I've been used and taken advantage of my entire life.

Some parts of my face seem low trust, others seem high trust. Since I've had female friends before, I'd put myself in as high trust.

no idea, neutral i guess.

everyone always thought i was going to shoot up the school and said "r u ok lol"

@RREEEEEEEEE you are the only person that seen true good quality pics of me, am I low or high trust facially

low trust from the front because of high fwhr and bushy eyebrows but high trust beta bitch from the side because of recessed chin

no idea, neutral i guess.

everyone always thought i was going to shoot up the school and said "r u ok lol"
Your eye area looks high trust. Everything else looks low trust

@RREEEEEEEEE you are the only person that seen true good quality pics of me, am I low or high trust facially
U black so low trust by default

realized how low trust guy seems like a black?
it's over for blackcels.

I suppose that my eyes high trust, but other not really, more like neutral or low

I have no clue, I think neutral

Slightly less trustworthy

High trust beta here

im ugly as fuck ay ay

My mild upper eyelid exposure gives the illusion of having high-set eyebrows, so am I high trust, neutral, or low trust?

Asking a few of you guys;
@Tellem--T @Heightframeface @Facade @theultimate341 @Jockcel @_incelinside

My mild upper eyelid exposure gives the illusion of having high-set eyebrows, so am I high trust, neutral, or low trust?

Asking a few of you guys;
@Tellem--T @Heightframeface @Facade @theultimate341 @Jockcel @_incelinside
I havent seen your pic so idk. You mentioned you have female friends so I would assume you look high trust

i have untrusted worthy looks lmao

Ive been told i looked like a drug addicted pedophile serial killer all my life

So low trust niggas represent