Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Are you low or high time preference?

Low or high?

• Total voters
Hoppipolla

Hoppipolla

hop on jj2
★★★★★
Mainly, I mean!

Low is when you mostly plan for the future. You do things that you think will give you a better life "tomorrow".

High is more like living for the moment a bit more. Immediate pleasures.

Should be an interesting one!

I don’t have a future

Sadly, high

I have episodes when I'm "low" (I start working out, eating healthy... but this only lasts for 1-2 days, then I'm back to "high"). You know why? Because I'm 26 and very ugly, what's the point. Arguably, being "low" is a cope... wrong hope for a future I will never experience in a way that would make me happy (getting a gf). I really can't decide what's better. I feel like for me, both are bad. I love unhealthy food, I hate working out... so why should I change anything if there is no point, if I won't get a gf anyway, even if I have better skin, a belly that's not fat (I'm skinny but have fat belly), and muscles? My face is a 2/10 and I'm short, I hum and moan in my sleep... what should I do?

High time preference. The future will be shit no matter what I do.

I WANT TO LIVE THE BEST OF MY LiFE RN

I'm A NEET So I Guess High Time Preference