Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Are you looksmaxxed yet?

• Thread starter Incelius Savage
  • Start date
Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
-
What's your next goal? Mine is losing weight then fixing my hormones, growing a beard, getting a hair transplant then working on gaining 30-35 pounds of muscle.

Mine is staying on the forums, the toxic radiation emitting from low IQ spamposts will alter my DNA to instantly make me 6'7. :feelsaww:

Mine is staying on the forums, the toxic radiation emitting from low IQ spamposts will alter my DNA to instantly make me 6'7. :feelsaww:
High IQ

My plan is to rage on simps and foids online.

I gave up on gym. I can’t grow muscles at all. I might need hrt or just straight up abuse PEDs.

I’ve been on finasteride since March. My hair looks slightly better but not totally working. Next time I see my doctor I will ask for oral minoxidil.

I’ve been wearing Invisalign since March. I still have at least 6 more months to go.

Things I want to do in the next 2-3 years are lower body fat. Correct posture. Gyno surgery. Chin implant. 2 teeth implant. And maybe hair transplant if I couldn’t grow back my hair.

Not yet.

I need to eat healthier
Reduce acne
Get down to 66kg
Bleach my teeth

I’d say I’m looksmaxxed. I’m gymmaxxed at about 11 percent ish bodyfat. I’m working on improving my hair loss with medication, and my next goal would probably be to get Invisalign and do tweaks to my styling

I was looksmaxed 8-10 years ago and got no results so I gave up.

Im gotta do some microneedling sessions next year, and pierce my ears. Im all good physically tho

I could lose a bit of weight, but it wouldn't change anything to my inceldom tbh

Otherwise I don't think I can improve my looks elsewhere

I would need to gain a lot of muscle but I feel like as a framecel I'm not gaining despite my best efforts.

I've microneedled my skin 20+ times, use topical vitamin A and C, moisturize, groom my facial hair, got braces and whitened my teeth, pluck my eyebrows and whatever.

Of course none of that amounted to anything

What's your next goal? Mine is losing weight then fixing my hormones, growing a beard, getting a hair transplant then working on gaining 30-35 pounds of muscle.
Using fasting and a keto/paleo routine to take off the weight.
Would like to hit 200
Take a few supplements as well think a lot of them are mostly hocus pocus. Seem to not have any effect.

I'm looksminned.
No maxxing for my height