Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Are you looking forward to Christmas?

I

ItWontBeMe

Recruit
★★
[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1nYJ82iUs04[/video]

Dafuq with all that ASMR in 2k17? lmao.

Also yes, I like Christmas because we don't have to go to work/college/school. Awesome tbh tbh

Yes, I have an idea for how to escape inceldom which I can only execute during winter break.

I look forward to thanksgiving and christmas but in the back of my head I will always know that I'm missing out on spending time with a girl.

I wish i could spend christimas with a girl thinking about christmas makes me sad because i have to think about all the couples spending christmas together.

Absolutely not.

yes, I get to go home and see my dog who is the only being in this world that loves me without question

weebcel said:
yes, I get to go home and see my dog who is the only being in this world that loves me without question

Inb4 you know he only loves you cuz you feed him bro. Sas but true :/

Haven't felt the christmas spirit in ages:/

Not really, since my mother died suddenly almost 2.5 years ago and I am on my own now. I like the food though and the winter in general. Perfect hermitcel weather.

Never gave a shit, just another normie excuse to party and have sex

Weed said:
Dafuq with all that ASMR in 2k17? lmao.

Also yes, I like Christmas because we don't have to go to work/college/school. Awesome tbh tbh
guess it just proves that there are shit loads of lonely thirsty males trying to cope via this shit

another proof a lot of males are incels in denial

No, it's just another reminder of my subhumanity

No. It will be awkward. It always is.

Bad outweighs the good (family gathering v. watching A Charlie Brown Christmas by myself).

No, I don't have money to get anyone in my family anything (but they bitch if I don't) and can't think of anything I'd want. Plus the nonstop Christmas music is inescapable and annoying.
Can't NEET or LDAR or I'll get kicked out

only like the music.

other than that nothing else to do if your incel. hate the winter

Zyzz said:
I wish i could spend christimas with a girl thinking about christmas makes me sad because i have to think about all the couples spending christmas together.

Yep, basically. I hate free time because i know i am the only one that cant spend It the way i want. So i have to do things to forget that i cant be Who i want to be.