Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Are you long GME?

solblue

solblue

Luminary
★★★★★
WSB is a rollercoaster. One of the only useful subreddits out there

I'm not long anything rn. as long as there is FOMO hype for stuff like GME or BB it'll pump up. not sure if it's gonna stop short or is endgame tho

I'm not long anything rn. as long as there is FOMO hype for stuff like GME or BB it'll pump up. not sure if it's gonna stop short or is endgame tho

The short sellers don't seem to be backing down, so as long as people don't get scared and cash out soon, this GME ride can go a bit longer

Just today :feelzez: We can beat the Chad stockbrokers

So how does this work? The stockbrokers threw a bunch of contracts for future buybacks into the arena at a fixed price and people are buying them up + stocks to strongarm them into losing for the lulz?

Last edited:
Basically. Big money investors borrowed hundreds of thousands of shares of Gamestop and sold them while the shares were dirt cheap ($3 at the lowest). Now the shares are worth $230 so the investors can't buy them back for fear of going bankrupt. So people keep buying knowing those investors will eventually have to buy back and return those shares. It will keep going until short sellers capitulate or external forces intervene on the market process

Going to invest more in AMC tommorow.
It will keep going until short sellers capitulate or external forces intervene on the market process
The hedge funds will probably get bailed out by the foid vp and wallstreet bets might get banned/quarantined for market manipulation.

I was off the internet for the last few days doing some repairs to my friends car that he bashed the fuck out of in the snow. I come back to the internet and find out I miss the chance to get in on this. Feels bad man. :cryfeels:

Good to see (((Wall Street))) getting fucked though.

I'll have to keep an eye on wall street bets more in the future.

I'm long BlackBerry, AMC, AMCX, Macerich & Nokia on this play. Up 7% on those 5 stocks yesterday :). Got half my investment account in these 5 companies for this short squeeze now.

Last edited:
Good to see (((Wall Street))) getting fucked though.
Exactly. To think they have the gall to accuse honest traders of market manipulation when they do that every day
I'm long BlackBerry, AMC, AMCX, Macerich & Nokia on this play. Up 7% on those 5 stocks yesterday :). Got half my investment account in these 5 companies for this short squeeze now.
I’m long BlackBerry, AMC, and NoK as well. Will have to check out the others but short squeezes are looking pretty effective right now. I hear NOK just has potential for growth though

Exactly. To think they have the gall to accuse honest traders of market manipulation when they do that every day

I’m long BlackBerry, AMC, and NoK as well. Will have to check out the others but short squeezes are looking pretty effective right now. I hear NOK just has potential for growth though

Nice, I think we are in line for some monster gains. Ya Nok might just be value. I look at the company and I think it should be worth 4-5 times the current price.