Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Are you living or just breathing?

TheGrayWolf

TheGrayWolf

1/10 | 5'4 | I am Tired and I am weak
★★★★★
I’m just breathing. Miserable 24/7. I wish I didn’t have these biological urges to love, fuck, be loved by a foid, touch her, hug, Netflix, and 100 other things. It will never happen to me. I’m not living. My mom thinks anyone who is not a normie or above can accept their predicament sooner or later (she told me I need to and can learn to be happy just as paraplegic people are also happy. I told her I’m not living just breathing and she’s like, you have enough food on the table and roof over your head. She doesn’t care I’ll be forever incel although I know she doesn’t even know this term. She’d be so mad if she found out I’m on this site.

No, I’m not living. I’m in the last year of what is supposed to be my prime (26, kkhv), I never had teen love and never will have any love.

I found a 4 meter stretch of empty cell. 250 laps is a kilometer. 2500 laps is ten kilometers. It's snowing in Bucharest. I open my window and put on all my clothes, went deep into my imagination, and finished a 10km stretch across the Arctic Tundra.

Neither, I got a fucking blocked nose

I found a 4 meter stretch of empty cell. 250 laps is a kilometer. 2500 laps is ten kilometers. It's snowing in Bucharest. I open my window and put on all my clothes, went deep into my imagination, and finished a 10km stretch across the Arctic Tundra.

Top G enERgy

I live behind a screen, otherwise I’m surviving and it sucks

I am just existing, not alive in some higher sense of the word.

Pin on The Art of Words

Most men don’t live, they just survive

IS IT LIVING OR JUST EXISTENCE

I am living but everyone and everything hates me. So I am mirrormaxxxing

I'm just existing. This life is beginning to feel like a prison sentence. I have to keep myself distracted with more and more copes so I don't fucking kms.

The lights are on but nobody is home.

I’m alone 90% of the time. Living but as a NPC. Going to lectures then coming back home to my mom and dad. Once a month ill hang with 3 other friends.

I'm just existing. This life is beginning to feel like a prison sentence. I have to keep myself distracted with more and more copes so I don't fucking kms.
... same ...

but... copes work less and less on me, they barely do work. I'd like to do these copes with a girlfriend.... (watch movies, eat... basically the only copes I have... and I'd like to do sport activities with a girlfriend)

I don't breath...

I've given up on sex and took the oglepill. :feelsree::feelsrope::feelsree:

Breathing, eating and cooming