Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Are you Jewish?

Is one of your parents Jewish / of Jewish origin

• Yes

Votes: 18 15.7%
  • No

Votes: 97 84.3%

• Total voters
If there are any jews here they'd be them ashkenazi khazarian ones, basically fake Jews who follow that evil Talmud. Honestly I still don't understand how the fuck can a European be Jewish? You can't just convert to it like any other religion. And since Judaism started in the middle east, God knows how it went to Europe.

all jewish women are slutty as shit lmao. "Jewish American Princesses" boi. They get BLACKED and betabuxx a "nice jewish boy" when they're 30.

I just realized there's no name for a Chad jew.
there are none

jews are subhuman, they have diffuse hair loss, short height, low bone mineral density, small skull circumference, and feminine thought patterns (high verbal, low spatial intelligence)

They're the product of generations of middle-eastern inbreeding.

there are none

jews are subhuman, they have diffuse hair loss, short height, low bone mineral density, small skull circumference, and feminine thought patterns (high verbal, low spatial intelligence)

They're the product of generations of middle-eastern inbreeding.

Except feminine thought patterns is superior. Having a high verbal IQ and low spatial intelligence is why we dominate the fields of banking, law, and politics.

Except feminine thought patterns is superior. Having a high verbal IQ and low spatial intelligence is why we dominate the fields of banking, law, and politics.
Tyrone’s high spatial intelligence from his high test level is what lets him throw footballs with accuracy and helps him dominate sports.

I'm 1/32 Jewish from some kike in the 19th century who left Bremen for Australia and bred with a gentile, must explain my rock-bottom spacial intelligence.

If there are any jews here they'd be them ashkenazi khazarian ones, basically fake Jews who follow that evil Talmud. Honestly I still don't understand how the fuck can a European be Jewish? You can't just convert to it like any other religion. And since Judaism started in the middle east, God knows how it went to Europe.

False theory. Even AskeNAZIs are about 50% middle eastern ( sharing this with other jews ).

False theory.
That's what (((they))) want you to think, yet again even if they did have 50% middle easter DNA, they still evil talmudic synagogue of Satan worshipers

2nd degree Mischling & defiant all the way.
Incels.me seems to have an intriguing proportion of Jewish members.

Lol. You seem to have a Jewish fixation. I think you're a Jew op. Trying to LARP as a goy.
I'm not jewish, but the conspiracy-theory paranoia that manifests as antisemitism on this board has surprised me.

Just shit posting really. Boring nonetheless.
I am very wealthy and Jewish and here I am

You're half. Your mother is a shiksa Stacy.
Cool it with the antisemetic remarks.

Yeah this. Even if it is race baiting shit posting. Which I believe isn't allowed. Already mind you.

Last edited:
2nd degree Mischling & defiant all the way.

Lol. You seem to have a Jewish fixation. I think you're a Jew op. Trying to LARP as a goy.

Just shit posting really. Boring nonetheless.

You're half. Your mother is a shiksa Stacy.

Yeah this. Even if it is race baiting shit posting. Which I believe isn't allowed. Already mind you.

I'm half Jewish and technically not Jewish at all because it comes through the mother. But genetically i am jewish and i still am part of my dads jewish banking social circle so it would be dumb for me not to refer to myself as one.

In Jeremiah 51:27, Ashkenaz is from the far north. Aškūza (cuneiform Aškuzai), whose name is associated with the name of the Scythians. The intrusive n in the Biblical name is due to a scribal error confusing a waw with a nun.

Ashkenazi Jews make up about 75% of Jews worldwide. Israel is not the Homeland.

1A0A88B3 DFCA 402A A977 7CD4E0410AD5

it was Christians who created and enforced monogamy

pagans, jews, muslims, buddhists, shinoists they all were religions that allowed men to have a wife and concubines. notice how when jews created feminism and destroyed Christian values, monogamy and the family unit that incels started rising exponentially? not even deformed but average looking males cursed to be incels.

the jews divide and conquer societies so were busy fighting each other instead of exterminating them.

Jews-Feminism.jpg