Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Are you Jewish?

Is one of your parents Jewish / of Jewish origin

• Yes

Votes: 18 15.7%
  • No

Votes: 97 84.3%

• Total voters
Fontaine

Fontaine

Overlord
★★★★★
Incels.me seems to have an intriguing proportion of Jewish members.

Most practicing jews are wealthy dout they would be here

Why would a (((Jew))) be here? Arent they busy ruling the world and collecting their sheckles

Nope i am not....jews are rare here.

$$$

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    123.9 KB · Views: 99
I’m 1/4 Ashkenazi, ethnically not religiously.

Last edited:
yes i am. just lol at everyone here that thinks jews cant be incel. and dont let me start talking about the money thing.. if 0.1% of jews got so much money it doesnt mean the other 99.9% got something. stop being so patethic

Jews can just money max through family connections and then arrangemarriage max.
It's impossible to be a jewcel.

Luckily I have no trace of jew genes in me

all jewish women are slutty as shit lmao. "Jewish American Princesses" boi. They get BLACKED and betabuxx a "nice jewish boy" when they're 30.

I just realized there's no name for a Chad jew.

I’m 1/4 Ashkenazi, ethnically not religiously.

I hear they kick u out the tribe if u are less then 1/2 or something
What j connnections u got?
yes i am. just lol at everyone here that thinks jews cant be incel. and dont let me start talking about the money thing.. if 0.1% of jews got so much money it doesnt mean the other 99.9% got something. stop being so patethic

I hear they kick u out the tribe if u are less then 1/2 or something
What j connnections u got?

None, this is purely ethnic background/family tree history stuff. I’m not officially Jewish or anything.

I'm a Jewish Curry. The rarest and most ascended of beings.

Voted yes.

Not srs.

None, this is purely ethnic background/family tree history stuff. I’m not officially Jewish or anything.

So no jewish connections and only 1/4. You are being treated like the rest of humanity's goyim. Kicked out of the tribe.

You can contact your rabbi to marry you with a virgin haredi girl.

Also jews cannot live bad lives because they can just become orthodox or join a kibbutz.

I'm not jewish, but the conspiracy-theory paranoia that manifests as antisemitism on this board has surprised me.

I have a jewish great-grandmother on both sides of my family.

all jewish women are slutty as shit lmao. "Jewish American Princesses" boi. They get BLACKED and betabuxx a "nice jewish boy" when they're 30.

Gad גד meaning fortune or success would be a good Chad jew name.

Yoni

Anyways, my family has a super weird dynamic. My moms eastern orthodox christian and my dad is a rabid zionist. One side of my family is rich Jews and the other side (mothers) are anti-semitic western Ukrainians (I know this because my cousin from Ukraine has "Arbeit Macht Freit") as his wall paper or something lmao. I will be getting baptized soon anyways, never had a bar mitzvah, never really associated myself with the jewish side of my family. Although I still think they're really good people to me at least, I know they view themselves as superior to the goyim just from conversations and they are not even religious.

Last edited:
Cool it with the antisemetic remarks.

Aren't alot of jews birdcels?

The juden will pay for their sins some day.

I like jews because they trigger white supremacists.

I am very wealthy and Jewish and here I am

100%? No jew connections? I would kill for some jew connections.

You havent used your wealth to get sluts?

Yoni

Anyways, my family has a super weird dynamic. My moms eastern orthodox christian and my dad is a rabid zionist. One side of my family is rich Jews and the other side (mothers) are anti-semitic western Ukrainians (I know this because my cousin from Ukraine has "Arbeit Macht Freit") as his wall paper or something lmao. I will be getting baptized soon anyways, never had a bar mitzvah, never really associated myself with the jewish side of my family. Although I still think they're really good people to me at least, I know they view themselves as superior to the goyim just from conversations and they are not even religious.

No jew connections?
So the cut off from the tribe is at 50%? Can any jewcel confirm?

I bet none of your dad's side of the family or anyone he knows is in prison or doing bad?

I had a jew roommate before and we did a business which he told about to all his extended family members across the world in 24 hours. I was surprised. lol

I'm 0.5% Jewish and I am proud of it

You can contact your rabbi to marry you with a virgin haredi girl.

Also jews cannot live bad lives because they can just become orthodox or join a kibbutz.
i dont have a rabbi. what your saying apply to the very religous jews (the one's with the suits) and thats barely 5% of all jews.
orthodox life is worse then rope. same about kibbutz.

Kas the Gikes tbh

So no jewish connections and only 1/4. You are being treated like the rest of humanity's goyim. Kicked out of the tribe.

As far as I know, my grandmother left the tribe deliberately when she married a Baptist minister.

I’ve never called myself Jewish, and I don’t particularly care. I respect them for being smart and I like how Israel just kicks ass and doesn’t give a fuck about leftwing protestors. As far as I’m concerned, antisemitism just reminds me of inbred Alabama hillbillies and inbred streetshitting cameljockies.

I’m not, but I wish I was. If you are Jewish you are by default part of one of the greatest stories in history, and have a higher chance of being a key player in humanity’s future (we would be a far less advanced society today without the Jewish intellectual contribution).

I’m decended from French Huguenots who escaped Catholic persecution to come to England, so that’s kind of cool, but it’s nowhere near as epic as having been driven out of your homeland 2000 years ago by the Romans only to be persecuted across Europe for millennia to reach the present day still standing tall and culturally relevant.

Think how many more Nobel prizes would’ve had Jewish winners if Hitler hadn’t wiped out so many of them, it’s upsetting to think about all the lives lost and all the technology we’ll have to wait for.

I don't have a jewish ancestry

these polls are so bullshit lmao

Incels.me seems to have an intriguing proportion of Jewish members.

They did it to themselves.
As far as I know, my grandmother left the tribe deliberately when she married a Baptist minister.

I’ve never called myself Jewish, and I don’t particularly care. I respect them for being smart and I like how Israel just kicks ass and doesn’t give a fuck about leftwing protestors. As far as I’m concerned, antisemitism just reminds me of inbred Alabama hillbillies and inbred streetshitting cameljockies.

That's nice but Pinoshit killed poor people. Go away Ancap faggot

100%? No jew connections? I would kill for some jew connections.

You havent used your wealth to get sluts?

No jew connections?
So the cut off from the tribe is at 50%? Can any jewcel confirm?

I bet none of your dad's side of the family or anyone he knows is in prison or doing bad?

I had a jew roommate before and we did a business which he told about to all his extended family members across the world in 24 hours. I was surprised. lol

Dude im only 18 how am i suppose to use my jew connections? But yes i do plan to become a wealthy banker like my dad.