Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Are you happy for "incels" who ascend?

narcissist

narcissist

Wizard
★★
Tbh only fakecels ascend.

I am happy for those 25+ years old cels who ascend. Those younger are mostly fakecels

no, because they're usually the worst users.

Yes that they're getting sex. No because they will likely become cucks.

Only the older ones.

Well I'm working towards ascending so I can't say yes here as that would make me a hypocrite down the road

Thats fake. There were 2 incels who ascended, both were real incels.

Octopusgun2 and ItsOver.

One ascended by plastic surgery and another ascended running JBW in Thailand.

Yes, even the youngcels (17-21)

Ofcourse. Without hope there is no cope only thoughts of the rope.

It very rarely happens - does it? Maybe I missed some. Hmm...

If theoretically someone did ascend 1) I'd be skeptical. Their sexual experience might be a complete anomaly; ie they fucked one girl a few times and then no one else ever again for the rest of their life. If that's ascension... yuk!

But say they did find that magic bullet that allowed them a constant stream of sexual experiences. If it was something I personally could aspire to, I'd welcome their success! It would give me a theoretical method of ascending myself.

It very rarely happens - does it? Maybe I missed some. Hmm...

If theoretically someone did ascend 1) I'd be skeptical. Their sexual experience might be a complete anomaly; ie they fucked one girl a few times and then no one else ever again for the rest of their life. If that's ascension... yuk!

But say they did find that magic bullet that allowed them a constant stream of sexual experiences. If it was something I personally could aspire to, I'd welcome their success! It would give me a theoretical method of ascending myself.
If you are a 4 and you get a 5, even though its the only person u will ever be with, maybe it works out ok in the end, I guess you could always get the experience of a 9 by paying for it.

Only if they don't become bluepilled afterwards

Yes of course. I'm very happy when an Incel manages to ascend, especially if it's an ethnic. But I also hope that they will not get bluepilled and do not forget us guys.

I pray to Saint Blackops2cel that I will also ascend sometime.

If they dont become cucks

If they're actual truecels and not fakecel larpers like weed and faceandlms then yes.

Yep, I root for all Incels.

Jealous yes...but i am happy for them.

I wish I could say I feel happy for them but I don’t. I feel intense jealousy and even hatred for them.

I fear that my happiness for them is greatly surpassed by envy, my blood boils at the thought of knowing that some ex-incel is out there thrusting his cock in a pussy and enjoying the presence of a female while I'm sitting here, fucking my hand and stewing in my bitterness.

Yes.

Fuck the haters I hoping everyone here can ascend one day.

Only if truecel 25yo+

Scott is one of my fav boi.

idk how a lot of you guys think that by become a trash tier cucked bluepilled normie youre doing something called "ascending" if your life has lead you into fuckin incels site youre fucked most youll ever be is a cuck to a nasty bitch fucking chad on the side, sure if you understand that and can get your dick wet for a bit okay that's cool, still fuckin depressing a women will never love you because youre to ugly so whats even the point

Only if oldcel. Fucking been messaged by discord 14 year old Octobercels who are ethnic Chadlites that have had sex before yet claim to be an incel. Extremely insulting.

If they weren’t fakecels then yes

If they leave this place for good then yes

Ledgemund is cool. we're similar interest-wise. and lifestyle wise.

don't even ask. bragging is not allowed

I can't feel happy for them, even if they're friends of mine.
I just feel envy, because it's definite proof that their genes were better than mine. They were born with something I would never get the chance to have.

No,

first it means I'll get to lose a friend (if im on good terms with him)
and secondly, Im a very HATEFUL and jaded person. Why should you have something I could never have ? Not to mention, they didnt earn it, they got a gf only because of an unearned unfair advantage they have over me (looks)

fuck that shit.

I am only happy when a user I dont like gets a gf. not happy for him. but happy.

Depends of the type of person they are. Not all incels are the same. If they are a cunt then no.

I need to see what they look like before I can form an opinion on it.

if its a genuine ascension, yes

Yes, but they would have to pack their bags immediately and leave this site
and also if they are truecels

you either ascend or cope long enough for the rope to get you so yes i am happy for them, its never going to be me though, the rope will eventually catch up