Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Are you guys still KHHV?

Nanoventor

Nanoventor

SONGUN
★★★★
Some here are not pure khhvs
I am still khhv
But others are hv
Khh etc etc

I'm still a pure KHHV

I got a pity hug from a coworker when i broke down at a shitty retail job years ago but then she became a FtM tranny so does that count?

Pure truecel here

I am khv.

My friends lil sis gave me a 1 second hug one time

I'm a KHHV. I would suggest the admins ban anyone that isn't. You mean to tell me there are KHH'S and HV's. Those fucking bastards.

I got a pity hug from a coworker when i broke down at a shitty retail job years ago but then she became a FtM tranny so does that count?
yes

I would suggest the admins ban anyone that isn't
true, if a woman deemed you worthy to hug or amicably hold hands or kiss you're 100% not an incel

Yep. It never gets better, at least for me. I'm so tired of this shit.

in what context though?
I haven't seen my friend in a while so me and him talked for a bit while his sis was with him and she just kinda gave me a one second hug.

Not to sure why but it was lifefuel. I wonder if she would have done it of she actually saw my face?

Ugly subhuman KHHDV truecel

are you really asking this on incels.is?

KHHDV
If you don't lose either of the the H by 18 its over, If you have not lost the K by 22 its absolutely over.

Yes, I am, but I want to lose my virginity to a prostitute

Yes Im a khhv